ADVERTISEMENT

Another one enters the Portal Zone - Nate Temple

pittmeister

Assistant Coach
May 26, 2010
Submitted for your approval... Nate Temple

twilight31.JPG

Last edited:
I am losing interest every year. That might have more to do with Cignetti and 3 wins but having 1/3 of the team leave every year isn't helping..
It’s also hard to remember who is still here and who’s not. During the Notre Dame game I wondered what happened to Naquan Brown that kid from Virginia Beach. I had absolutely no idea he transferred.

Well... Look at it this way. In most games we couldn't stop the run or get to the QB. So a face lift might be in order...

This is the moment your head coach and his assistants better identify veteran players around the country who can come in to our program and start because we are going to have a young team on defense. Thats the kind of situation that gets you to 5-7 and not 8-4.

Im wondering if we’ll be starting a team of Freshman next year. I knew there would be an exodus, but this is crazy.
Do you really see Nate as a loss? To me you can find tons of players at his low level if you need a body. He knew he wouldn’t start again next year.

Jules is a loss as then only proven DT.

Reactions: FireballZ
I think it’s interesting that all these guys that are leaving are from Dooz’s precious defense. And the fact that his boy Kamara, a Duzzi favorite and secure starter, is leaving says a lot, IMO.

Nate T. seemed like a reach when he was originally recruited. Even now, he looks more like a big safety than a DE. Good effort, but this defense needs impactful DEs…

Go Pitt.

Reactions: 4upmc
If guys like Temple and long snapper Floyd are leaving due to better NIL compensation, college football is even more doomed than I thought.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT