ADVERTISEMENT

Another Ticket Update

PittFan97

Scholarship
Feb 4, 2004
From what I've read on twitter, Pitt has sold out it's second allotment of tickets and has secured a third allotment. Not sure how many were in the second allotment, but I'm going to venture a guess that we will easily have over 10k at this game if not more.

From what I've read on twitter, Pitt has sold out it's second allotment of tickets and has secured a third allotment. Not sure how many were in the second allotment, but I'm going to venture a guess that we will easily have over 10k at this game if not more.
Ha, ha and all the nay Sayers were bemoaning this Bowl.

Reactions: Pres.

The second and third allotments were of 200 tickets apiece. So it's good Pitt is selling them but I doubt it gets to 10,000.

Between students and adults I feel we might be close to 15,000 fans!

The second and third allotments were of 200 tickets apiece. So it's good Pitt is selling them but I doubt it gets to 10,000.

I think that a lot of Pitt fans are probably buying tickets directly from the Military Bowl site, particularly now that all the good seats are gone from Pitt's site. Pitt attendance should be over 10,000.
Students are in those allotments. Currently we are approaching 8k, and by gameday will EASILY eclipse 10k with allotments and general public buying Pitt fans.. definite shot at 11-12k..

I agree. It appears that Pitt is sold out it's current allotment again.

Last edited:
Reactions: paulbl99
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT