ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody going to UCF game?

For the UCF fans on this board, I’ve gotten to know @UCFhonors well over the past year on the national board. Great guy and represents the fanbase well. Good luck on Saturday, hopefully it’s a great time and a great game.

EDIT: Just saw he’s already posted here a few times leading up to the game. Oh boy lol.

For the UCF fans on this board, I’ve gotten to know @UCFhonors well over the past year on the national board. Great guy and represents the fanbase well. Good luck on Saturday, hopefully it’s a great time and a great game.

EDIT: Just saw he’s already posted here a few times leading up to the game. Oh boy lol.
I think Pitt fans should focus on having a great time. Tailgate hard, drink heavily, and get to the beach at some point while you’re in the area. The game is going to be ugly.

I think Pitt fans should focus on having a great time. Tailgate hard, drink heavily, and get to the beach at some point while you’re in the area. The game is going to be ugly.
Not a bad idea. If you’re going to spend a weekend down in Florida, you might as well make the most of it. They have the largest undergrad in the nation, just imagine the tailgate scene there!

What’s funny is, I was talking to some of their posters on their board and was sure that I had it wrong that we’d be staying in our base defense. “That’s not possible against or offense!” I told them to watch the game tapes against OK State and get back to me. It’s possible, just not pretty.

Thanks for the welcome and kind words. Hate to burst your bubble but Pitt sucks. Sorry, the truth hurts.
I don’t know, your coach in an interview just said he’s not sure UCF’s offense is any better than North Carolina’s so if your coach is confident maybe you guys should have a little faith.

You’re one to talk. You’ve wasted years of your life on here following the same Pitt program, to say nothing of the fact that you’ll probably still sit there and watch the game on tv anyway. At least this guy is going to have a memorable weekend trip with friends and family, regardless of the outcome of the game.

Congrats on supporting your school. I hope you have a good time. I would like to get to our game at Pitt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT