ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone have the Disney/ESPN bundle?

HailtoPitt

Board of Trustee
Jun 18, 2001
Do you get all of the ESPN games? Does it include the ACC Network games?

Do you get all of the ESPN games? Does it include the ACC Network games?
Yes I have the bundle (free through my Verizon wireless account). No it does not include the linear ESPN/ESPN2/ESPNU/ACC NETWORK programming UNLESS you have a compatible Live TV subscription to pair it with (DirecTV/cable, etc). If your live TV provider doesn’t offer ACC Network there is a pretty good chance it will be blocked on the Disney Bundle.

What it will include (without a Live TV service paired with it) is all of the live streaming only football games and Olympic sports like wrestling, volleyball, baseball that are not shown on a regular ESPN network or ACC Network. So without a live TV provider to mate it with, you will see more Duquesne and Robert Morris games than Pitt games.

Yes I have the bundle (free through my Verizon wireless account). No it does not include the linear ESPN/ESPN2/ESPNU/ACC NETWORK programming UNLESS you have a compatible Live TV subscription to pair it with (DirecTV/cable, etc). If your live TV provider doesn’t offer ACC Network there is a pretty good chance it will be blocked on the Disney Bundle.

What it will include (without a Live TV service paired with it) is all of the live streaming only football games and Olympic sports like wrestling, volleyball, baseball that are not shown on a regular ESPN network or ACC Network. So without a live TV provider to mate it with, you will see more Duquesne and Robert Morris games than Pitt games.
I believe a Hulu live subscription gets you all three plus the whole of ESPN.

Reactions: LVNVPanther
I believe a Hulu live subscription gets you all three plus the whole of ESPN.
I have Hulu Live TV with the ESPN/Disney+ bundle and I get all the ESPNs, ACC network, ESPN+, etc.

They have changed the options a little and my account is grandfathered in to some extent (per the emails they periodically send me that I don't pay attention to), but I think a new subscriber can get what I have somehow.

Reactions: pittdan77

So I woudln't be able to watch Pitt on the ACCN tomorrow with just the Disney/ESPN bundle?

Stupid.

So I woudln't be able to watch Pitt on the ACCN tomorrow with just the Disney/ESPN bundle?

Stupid.

No. ESPN has not yet gone "direct to consumer." The Disney bundle gets you ESPN+, which is essentially a ton of content deemed not good enough for ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, or ACCN.

I believe Disney+ & Hulu are also bundled. Depending on what "level" of the Hulu you get in the bundle, you may be able to get ACCN, but the basic tier doesn't get you there. As stated above, I think you need the live/commercial free version.

Reactions: pittdan77
Ok . So i'm just going to ask ..
Can I get the game on Comcast or Verizon cable tomorrow ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT