ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone here live in NASHVILLE?

HailtoPitt

Board of Trustee
Jun 18, 2001
I know the location of a treasure for an online treasure hunt game. Will need someone in Nashville to go look not far from Vanderbilt. Mostly for fun, but the prize is just $1000, which you would get half as the finder.

I know the location of a treasure for an online treasure hunt game. Will need someone in Nashville to go look not far from Vanderbilt. Mostly for fun, but the prize is just $1000, which you would get half as the finder.
Which hunt are you working on? I've taken an interest in these things over the last few years without too much success.

Which hunt are you working on? I've taken an interest in these things over the last few years without too much success.
Can't say for this one without giving it away. But I've won a few this past year with some friends, including one for $10,000.

Can't say for this one without giving it away. But I've won a few this past year with some friends, including one for $10,000.
Very cool! Which ones have you found so far?

I got into this thanks to The Secret from Byron Preiss. I've mainly been working on The Secret Anniversary hunt which I believe is somewhere around Anderson, SC.

Like bill cowher says. its a fine line. -------------------------

Last edited:
Very cool! Which ones have you found so far?

I got into this thanks to The Secret from Byron Preiss. I've mainly been working on The Secret Anniversary hunt which I believe is somewhere around Anderson, SC.

Yeah some friends of mine like The Secret and that tribute hunt. We won one called The Incredible Hunt.

Last edited:
Yeah some friends of mine like The Secret and that tribute hunt. We won one called The Incredible Hunt.
There's been some developments in the Tribute. The original paper sketch was released by the artist a few weeks ago!

How many of the 6 incredible hunts have been solved?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT