ADVERTISEMENT

Appreciation thread for guess who…

NCanton Panther

All American
Sep 22, 2001
Just getting on the board now after enjoying that hard fought win. Although enjoyable, I must admit it is equally nerve-wracking watching those close games when you know we absolutely need the W.

At any rate, was surprised to not see a thread on this topic so consider this the start of a well deserved……………………..ISH LEGGETT APRECIATION THREAD.

Nuff said.

Keep in mind this kid was technically benched (although obviously still got plenty of playing time)

But it had to be a blow not to “start” after transferring. So he becomes the 6th man of the year and does ***THIS*** when we needed it the most?

I appreciate you Ish.

Keep in mind this kid was technically benched (although obviously still got plenty of playing time)

But it had to be a blow not to “start” after transferring. So he becomes the 6th man of the year and does ***THIS*** when we needed it the most?

I appreciate you Ish.

He hurt his shoulder which presented Lowe and opportunity to learn and grow. Isn’t what matters is who is on the floor at the at the end?

Absolute monster on both ends today. I just can't say enough good things about his performance today. Incredible battle level, he willed us home today!
Couldn’t be stopped driving to the hoop. Plus he made 6-6 FT’s. He may only be listed at 185 but he plays strong. Displayed it on the back down drive over Sallis.

Add in 5 steals to go with 8 rebounds…as you said he was a monster. Perfect time to have a career best game.

Gotta give Capel and staff a ton of credit, not just for the quality of transfer portal additions, but for the character they have added. Burton, Elliott, Nelly, Hinson, Leggett all have had amazing team-first attitudes.

Reactions: Pittisit4me
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT