ADVERTISEMENT

Are you going to the Penn State game & how many Pitt @ PSU games have you been to?

If I ever go to nittwitville I'll visit paturdos grave and empty the bladder with some recycled Iron City beer.

Here in Baltimore a guy from Cleveland was visiting, and he put on all his Browns gear and pissed on Art Modell's grave, then posted a video of that on Facebook! Hilarious, they went and found him, made him appear in court and he paid a fine, made all the local news.

I go to enjoy The Pitt Panthers beat them again. I know it gets boring but I have fun watching the Cesspool understand who we are.

Been to 10 with a 4-6 record. Only one at PSU was the 1999 game where Antonio Bryant and Pitt almost pulled it off as 34 point dogs.

For me nothing compares to 1987 and Billy Owens. Both teams were mediocre but who gives a crap, Jeff Van Horne missed multiple FG's to keep it close and the ending was dramatic to say the least.

We have not played them often enough for me to care about the game. I will not be attending but if it were ND or WVU, I would most likely attend.

so, let me get this straight, Joe states the reason he runs across the playing field through the defense because of a bug while the game was in play (mind you) in black pants and returns in tan pants is because he had the extreme need to make a bold fashion statement?

Hahaha. Branch Joevidians, God love'em as they are entertaining..

An OSU fan posted he comped it.

When I have visited the beav Pitt is 2-1 with wins in 84 and 88 while losing in 82.

With all that has gone on up there and with the cult like atmosphere If I don't make it up it won't break my heart. I can always go on a better road trip.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT