ADVERTISEMENT

As each day passes this season just becomes a bigger and bigger joke

Mthomas

Sophomore
Dec 21, 2001
Paris quits and probably more to come. The #1 player in the nation and his team almost loses to the Eagles. Schedules juggled and rosters not full. This is playing out about as I figured it would. No many fans at the games either. This is a joke of a season.

Paris quits and probably more to come. The #1 player in the nation and his team almost loses to the Eagles. Schedules juggled and rosters not full. This is playing out about as I figured it would. No many fans at the games either. This is a joke of a season.
Clemson game exciting to watch as the Clemson QB came of age and came through in the clutch..Going to be interesting to watch him against Notre Dame this week...Harbaugh gagging once again...Penn State losing by millimeters in heartbreaking fashion after a classic Pitt'ing...Hell, the Rutgers lateral play and the Florida Missouri fight...all great to see.... I chose to make lemonade while you crate up bushels of lemons in your garage......

Reactions: ThePanthers
Clemson game exciting to watch as the Clemson QB came of age and came through in the clutch..Going to be interesting to watch him against Notre Dame this week...Harbaugh gagging once again...Penn State losing by millimeters in heartbreaking fashion after a classic Pitt'ing...Hell, the Rutgers lateral play and the Florida Missouri fight...all great to see.... I chose to make lemonade while you crate up bushels of lemons in your garage......
Agree and for Lawrence its no different than a high ankle sprain as far as a top player missing time.

I actually think that Wisconsin already missing 1 game, and possibly a second, is even more interesting than Trevor Lawrence missing 2 games. Wisconsin only has a 7 game regular season.

the # 1 team was without their QB and 8 other starting players..

No one on Pitt's team is the #1 player in the country. What are you drinking? Pitt is a Power 5 bottom feeder. You may not like it but, it's true.

Lol. How did you expect this to be a smooth sailing, business as usual football season? I was in the there isnt going to be a season camp for a long time so having football period is a bonus in my eyes.

This season will go down as one of the biggest what ifs in Pitt history. No COVID, we win 10 games easily and are probably playing in a NY6 bowl

Reactions: President Stache
It's just TV entertainment, better than no games at all.

No one on Pitt's team is the #1 player in the country. What are you drinking? Pitt is a Power 5 bottom feeder. You may not like it but, it's true.

Reading Comprehension 101. Read it again, and you might see why you misread
the post you quoted.

Reactions: 4Mark_Marty
You do know that Lawrence didn't play against BC due to COVID, and his backup was a true freshman making his first start, right?

This season will go down as one of the biggest what ifs in Pitt history. No COVID, we win 10 games easily and are probably playing in a NY6 bowl
Covid or not, when did Pitt ever easily win 10 games in a season? And why would that have happened in 2020?

Reactions: 4Mark_Marty
You're joking right? or you where frozen in a cryogenic chamber in 1982 and they just woke you up now.

• Angry
Reactions: PittFanDan17
Not with this offense . And as far as the defense we have two big time ends but spotty talent in the interior and at linebacker, cornerback and yes even safety positions. Also couple that with undisciplined play and conservative play calling and no way ten wins were to be found . Original schedule could have produced 2- 2 in ooc . Who scheduled a game at Marshall A definite trap game . In the Coastal we would probably still lose to Miami and possibly Tech and the usual wtf game. Likely 8-4. Just not enough playmakers.Spotty recruiting.

I actually think that Wisconsin already missing 1 game, and possibly a second, is even more interesting than Trevor Lawrence missing 2 games. Wisconsin only has a 7 game regular season.

And I think you need to play 6 games to be considered for the playoffs.

Actually, Pitt isn't a bottom feeder. Just mediocre.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT