ADVERTISEMENT

Au'diese Toney CB'd to Pitt

Honestly, I’m not sure if we’re in the position not to take two borderline top 100 wings if they both want to reclassify and come here - especially if we’re going to be running a lot of the two guard, two wing, one big lineups that are popular right now.

Get the talent in the building and let the staff figure out the minutes. If they want to come, all the better.

Agree- If Pitt can land both these players . HooRay ! take em.
DeDAEUSU8AARDot.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not sure of the point of posting his Boo Williams stats. He's a tall outside shooter. Granted he needs to work on his body but he's young.
Maybe because his shooting appears much less than impressive

Honestly, I’m not sure if we’re in the position not to take two borderline top 100 wings if they both want to reclassify and come here - especially if we’re going to be running a lot of the two guard, two wing, one big lineups that are popular right now.

Get the talent in the building and let the staff figure out the minutes. If they want to come, all the better.

Maybe so; but only if you are not concerned much about the coming season and are willing to write it off as a below 0.500 one. Even if you are running a 4-guard/wing type offense, you can't just have one decent big on your roster. What happens if that only decent big gets in foul trouble/fouls out early/gets injured?

You better have at least one, if not two serviceable backup bigs and at least one should be good enough to regularly see 10-15 minutes of backup PT. Right now we have T. Brown and backups are Chuckwuka and Illegomah. In an ideal world, Brown would be the backup to a better big and our other two would ride the bench as depth. A good grad transfer big to share/mentor the post with Brown is a definite need if there is hope of a 0.500 or slightly better (16-18 wins?) result for next season. Otherwise, IMHO, the current roster is probably only capable of 12-15 wins even though we already appear better on paper than last year.

That's called the good life...

He was a little thick already, but he has been living out of a suitcase, literally in a hotel room, constantly on the road all over the country, working 18 hours a day with all the many aspect of getting this program fixed, for the last two months.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT