ADVERTISEMENT

AVCA 9/27 rankings

I did watch a bit of texas earlier this season. I really like pitt's team but i'd be hard pressed to say that pitt is a better team than texas.

I did watch a bit of texas earlier this season. I really like pitt's team but i'd be hard pressed to say that pitt is a better team than texas.
I've watched many of the top teams play several times already this season, thanks to the B1G Network, the PAC-12 Network, Watch ESPN. There are several teams potentially capabke of winning it all.

Texas, Louisville, Wisconsin, Purdue have looked especially strong.

Coach Fisher has added some experienced talent via the transfer market and this is his deepest team. He's seems to have a knack of making the right substitutions to stop an opponents momentum and give his team a lift. Pitt is focused on winning it all and is a confident and tested volleyball team. Should be fun to watch them achieve their goals.

Last edited:
Reactions: FireballZ
Depending how things go for Louisville at Georgia Tech this weekend, I am starting to wonder if they are as good as Texas.

Pitt 13-0, SOS #11, set record 39-9
UL 12-0, SOS #31, set record 36-4
UT 9-0, SOS #36, set record 27-4

The top-4 of Massey's "power rating" are UT, UL, Baylor, Pitt

Reactions: Atlanta Panther
Depending how things go for Louisville at Georgia Tech this weekend, I am starting to wonder if they are as good as Texas.

Pitt 13-0, SOS #11, set record 39-9
UL 12-0, SOS #31, set record 36-4
UT 9-0, SOS #36, set record 27-4

The top-4 of Massey's "power rating" are UT, UL, Baylor, Pitt
Louisville is dangerous. They have impressed me the most so far.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT