ADVERTISEMENT

Away tickets

runshadyrun

Sophomore
Gold Member
Oct 23, 2007
Season ticket holder. I asked to be put on the ND ticket list, they charged me $10?

That doesn't seem right. Away tix allotment is not done until summer. You sure you didn't buy away tix for swimming and diving at ND?

Again. I don't think they have even sent out the away game request form yet. I think that is done like around March. Summer is when they process your CC as I always get a confirmation email that my request is correct and then a 2nd email on when they will process my cc.

Basketball plays in ND in a few weeks.

Did you do this through the pitt website?

Reactions: pittmeister
Again. I don't think they have even sent out the away game request form yet. I think that is done like around March. Summer is when they process your CC as I always get a confirmation email that my request is correct and then a 2nd email on when they will process my cc.

Basketball plays in ND in a few weeks.

Did you do this through the pitt website?
I always go through the Pitt website.

You can request away games when renewing your season tickets.
Ok. I usually renew later than now so maybe that's why I am thinking March. I don't think I have ever been charged though at this time.

That said maybe things have changed. I know I am a relic and still pay an extra bit to get actual physical tix.

Well physical tickets are no longer on the table. All digital next year including parking. I’m not happy about that. I may have been charged $10 when renewing but when buying 11 tickets, that $10 just disappears. 😬

Maybe Steve is back and came up with a new stupid idea to piss off Pitt fans?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT