ADVERTISEMENT

Backyard Brawl Sold Out and Limited Season Tickets Available

They heard free dental implants courtesy of Pitt Veterinary School to the first 25000 Mountaineer fans .

It's not surprising that this game sold out. Most people, myself included, relish the thought of 2 geographically close rivals.

The proximity and history of these programs makes this a must-see event. I'm not in the area, so I won't be able to attend this game. However, I plan to cancel other plans just to watch it on TV.

This game will also tell us a lot about these teams. I feel that Pitt has a better team on paper, but they never play a game on paper.

I hope that the Panthers have a significant victory and that both teams come out of it healthy.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
I think they burn couches when they don't even have a game. With likely be some pregame tailgate couch burning!!

The green new deal is up in arms over the influx of tractors expected on Sept 1st in the
Pittsburgh North Shore area. It will lead to massive climate change and great flooding
in the area of the North Shore.
The EPA is begging all tractor owners and operators to switch to cleaner electric tractors.

Penn Dot is also issuing travel alerts for the I-79 corridor for the same time period. They are asking for
tractor owners to not urinate or defecate along the sides of the road. The Dept of Natural Resources
does not have enough Port-a-Johns available for the influx.

Reactions: gopitt1976
My old frat brothers and I are throwing a crazy tailgate by the west end bridge if anyone wanted to come on by. Going to be lit and turnt up

Airfare to Pitt - $350
One night at the Fairmont Hotel - $485
Game ticket - $250
Booze & Food - who the hell knows...a lot!
Watching WVU beat Pitt and getting to sing Sweet Caroline to the Pitt faithful - PRICELESS!!

Flying from Morgantown to Pittsburgh? Only a couch burning hoopie would spend $350 for that!

and our version of sweet caroline doesn't include the phrase "or two or three or four - sisters"!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT