ADVERTISEMENT

Beer is nOT!!!! BOOZE

Jul 19, 2022
If yo tell me tp get off the booze a d yes put that bottle doiwn YEARS AGO!!!! And now you want to tell me that NABEER!!@ is drinking....it is NOt!!!!??? Child play woman, you some kinf of gypsy???? I can do this all day and nigbt.Sport guys we all know what we knows. Like a refresh sip now and then. No need!!!! to get all vrazy about it. ENJOY life.!! God bless all.

Reactions: Ronnyp91
Liquor (/ˈlɪkər/ LIK-ər) is an alcoholic drink produced by the distillation of grains, fruits, vegetables, or sugar that have already gone through alcoholic fermentation. Other terms for liquor include: spirit, distilled beverage, booze, spirituous liquor or hard liquor.

Although some refer to booze as hard liquor. So what's the definition of/constitutes hard liquor?

If yo tell me tp get off the booze a d yes put that bottle doiwn YEARS AGO!!!! And now you want to tell me that NABEER!!@ is drinking....it is NOt!!!!??? Child play woman, you some kinf of gypsy???? I can do this all day and nigbt.Sport guys we all know what we knows. Like a refresh sip now and then. No need!!!! to get all vrazy about it. ENJOY life.!! God bless all.
Don’t ever stop posting on this site.

Well done. I’m not quite sure what was done, but it was done well. As always.

Liquor (/ˈlɪkər/ LIK-ər) is an alcoholic drink produced by the distillation of grains, fruits, vegetables, or sugar that have already gone through alcoholic fermentation. Other terms for liquor include: spirit, distilled beverage, booze, spirituous liquor or hard liquor.

Although some refer to booze as hard liquor. So what's the definition of/constitutes hard liquor?
Liquor? I didn't even kiss her!

• Haha
Reactions: cbpitt2
Its been awhile since this jackass has shown up spouting gibberish trying to get his post listed on the website of most ridiculous posts. His schtick has gotten old and this attempt fell completely flat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT