ADVERTISEMENT

Ben DiNucci...

Game ending under thrown interception. Feel bad for him, but he never did have a strong arm.

Ouch, throws a pick on 1st and goal from the 2 yard line with 8 seconds left. That’s got to suck for the young man after he threw 5 picks in last year’s FCS champ game.

What kind of blows my mind is they threw the ball on 1st and goal with 8 seconds and 2 timeouts left...why not run the ball which you were having success with all game?

Tough way to end a career. Glad he got to start for a winning program.

That was a tough last drive considering what could have been. To leave those timeouts on the board and waste so much time. Made them rush when they got close.

Guy found his level to be sure. I wouldn’t give him too much praise though, James Madison had a lousy year by their standards last season and DiNucci was so underwhelming he had to compete for the starting job again this spring.

This years team was more representative of the standards they expect there and DiNucci had a much better year. They were favored today however and couldn’t get it done.

Ouch, throws a pick on 1st and goal from the 2 yard line with 8 seconds left. That’s got to suck for the young man after he threw 5 picks in last year’s FCS champ game.

What kind of blows my mind is they threw the ball on 1st and goal with 8 seconds and 2 timeouts left...why not run the ball which you were having success with all game?

Actually they didn’t make the title game last year, those picks were in the game where they were upset early in the tournament.

Reactions: TJOlsen
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT