Georgia
Auburn
Virginia Tech
Arkansas
Bama
USC
Iowa
West Virginia

Yeah Miami's logo is very cool in the same way as the Canucks hockey stick logo. I always saw it as a pair of goalposts as a kid and didn't see the U until much later in life. Actually right now, lol.

Reactions: TD_6082
Worst helmets:

1. NC State. Horrendous. That wolfpack logo is absolutely stupid and WAY too big on the helmet
2. Penn State. Looks like it is still awaiting its paint job right off the helmet factory assembly line.
3. Purdue. Meh.

Reactions: pittiswhereiamfrom2
Now that we have moved into dislikes...not a fan of ND's shiny gold helmets. They look obnoxious during night games with the light reflecting off them.

A helmet I do like is UNC's. Their blue makes any uniform and helmet look better.

Reactions: USN_Panther
Hmm...other than Pitt I'd have to go:

1. Florida State
2. Georgia
3. Cal
To me... Georgia is just a red-black-white version of the Green Bay Packers.
team-colors-fanmats-sports-rugs-5757-64_600.jpg
UGAFootballHelmetFridgeMagnet_1200x1200.jpg

I will second Airforce, The U, UCLA, LSU and FSU.

Always liked Clemson, Tennessee, and Stanford as well.

Honorable mention goes to UTEP, Wyoming, and Tulane.

The "original" Air Force helmet is sharp. Looks good with the blue they wear.

I always prefer a simple helmet design. The dino cat thing was way too complicated. If you never saw it before, you struggled to figure out what it was. I also like anything with a metallic look. ND's helmet looks good under the lights.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
Pitt is not allowed in this discussion as its in a league of its own.

1. Nebraska
2. UCLA
3. Michigan
I like FSU’s. UCLA’s, and USC’s. Always thought Colorado’s and Air Force’s were kind of cool.

Pitt’s are freaking awesome, and not because I went there. That’s why it is a little skewed when I say ours are the best.

Reactions: pittiswhereiamfrom2
Worst helmets:

1. NC State. Horrendous. That wolfpack logo is absolutely stupid and WAY too big on the helmet
2. Penn State. Looks like it is still awaiting its paint job right off the helmet factory assembly line.
3. Purdue. Meh.
I was thinking if we did one for worst, NC State by far is the loser . One more reason I want to play wake. I don’t want to look at those hideous helmets for 3 hours. What is wrong with that dog?

Reactions: ProvoSpain
USC
Nebraska
Michigan/Delaware

Very corny shorter lived one I liked too was the Hawaii one with the rainbow.

USC really probably takes the cake for a theme with the Trojan mascot, the helmets, playing in the Coliseum, great fight songs, and the song girls.

USC
Nebraska
Michigan/Delaware

Very corny shorter lived one I liked too was the Hawaii one with the rainbow.

USC really probably takes the cake for a theme with the Trojan mascot, the helmets, playing in the Coliseum, great fight songs, and the song girls.
if we include total package: helmets, uniforms, cheerleaders, the band, mascots, pom-poms, stadium, etc USC and UCLA win hands down. no discussion.

I guess this is what you discuss when your team is 9-2?

if we include total package: helmets, uniforms, cheerleaders, the band, mascots, pom-poms, stadium, etc USC and UCLA win hands down. no discussion.

I guess this is what you discuss when your team is 9-2?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT