ADVERTISEMENT

Blake Hinson- 27% shooting the last 6 games, 24% from 3

I’m going to have drinks. Not sure why you felt the need to call me out when I call out an idiot who blamed all of Pitt’s struggles on a dude who has played his heart out for 2 years for the Panthers. I mean almost literally with his blood disorder
If you really made 50 posts throughout the game and shortly after the game, 30 of them calling out Steel Curtain, while in Cameron and sitting within the first 10 rows for a huge Pitt upset victory, then you're even crazier than SMF. I'm not sure if that is true, but I think you absolutely reside within the same fantasy land on the internet as him.

If you really made 50 posts throughout the game and shortly after the game, 30 of them calling out Steel Curtain, while in Cameron and sitting within the first 10 rows for a huge Pitt upset victory, then you're even crazier than SMF. I'm not sure if that is true, but I think you absolutely reside within the same fantasy land on the internet as him.
Huh?

Didn’t make one post on the game thread until I pulled up Vader’s idiotic thread placing all blame on Hinson and refreshed on the Carrington review.

I’m not blaming Capel for anything. I think he was dealt a shitty hand if he didn’t know Dior was getting kicked off.

However, blaming our best shooter who was key in getting 2 tourney wins last year because he was streaky like last year is a shitty thing to do
I agree with this, but it is, unequivocally, Capel's fault for thinking Blake has the personality to become Burton.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT