ADVERTISEMENT

Boeheim on Nothing but Net

snaphook297

Freshman
Dec 19, 2020
Pittsburgh
Absolutely sucks. Marble mouth almost unlistenable. And considering he lied about Pitt last year you would think the ACC Network would avoid this decrepit cheating POS

Reactions: columbus mike
They could get anyone and he would be better than Boeheim.

Did he lie about Pitt last year, though? Sounds like our NIL for basketball might just be pretty good. Wake Forest, too, which is the other school he brought up last year.

He still contends that NIL is good for the game. Without it, Hinson doesn’t stick around another year, as do guys like Bacot and Hunter Dickinson. He knows it’s a good thing because there’s been a void with Star power in college hoops.

Last edited:
Did he lie about Pitt last year, though? Sounds like our NIL for basketball might just be pretty good. Wake Forest, too, which is the other school he brought up last year.
Wake is about to dump all of Clawson’s $ into a bucket to keep Forbes. Pretty sure I mentioned him as one of the guys I’d try to get when Jamie moved on. C’est lavie. He’s a stud

Our old pal is efton is averaging 8/9 in his 6 games with wake so far.

Absolutely sucks. Marble mouth almost unlistenable. And considering he lied about Pitt last year you would think the ACC Network would avoid this decrepit cheating POS
Yeah he is absolutely horrid. He adds no real I formation and his personality is like a parking meter.

He still contends that NIL is good for the game. Without it, Hinson sticks around another year, as do guys like Bacot and Hunter Dickinson. He knows it’s a good thing because there’s been a void with Star power in college hoops.
I’m all for the players getting their fair share , after all I can’t say I ever tuned in a game to watch a coach coach !

But I don’t like the NIL as it now exists . Sounds funny, but they need a salary cap . The schools with the biggest booster groups will dominate in the end . Why would a star at Pitt stay if he’d could easily double or triple his NIL money ? ( Addison )

Wake is about to dump all of Clawson’s $ into a bucket to keep Forbes. Pretty sure I mentioned him as one of the guys I’d try to get when Jamie moved on. C’est lavie. He’s a stud

Watched their OT win vs Miami yesterday, they looked really good. Miami didn’t have Wooga but still a real nice win. The Wake 1,2,3 can match up with just about anyone. Miller (no way he is 6ft) but that kid is a jet, ppl can’t stay in front of him. Sallis is putting up big numbers and the red headed Brit can ball. 2 nice bigs, they are on track to make the NCAA Tour unless an injury happens as they have no depth. Forbes put together a nice team with 4 really good transfers starting.

Wake just spent a boatload of money on a sweet new football facility.

Forbes already signed a long term deal with Wake after the 21-22 season, I'm not sure he's even open to leaving WF at this point. His wife had a stroke back in August, and from what I've heard, it was fairly severe.

Wake just spent a boatload of money on a sweet new football facility.

Forbes already signed a long term deal with Wake after the 21-22 season, I'm not sure he's even open to leaving WF at this point. His wife had a stroke back in August, and from what I've heard, it was fairly severe.

Lol. Long term deals mean nothing. If they can’t get Cronin and Will Wade can’t get cleared, he will be on Louisville’s short list. And everyone else’s

Reactions: Winless Grubbs team
Lol. Long term deals mean nothing. If they can’t get Cronin and Will Wade can’t get cleared, he will be on Louisville’s short list. And everyone else’s

Sometimes they do. Forbes has a long history and relationship with Currie. He's making plenty of money & he's damn near 60 years old.

And honestly, I highly doubt a 60 year old coach that has never won a single NCAA tournament game in his entire career is going to be on many short lists.

Reactions: Winless Grubbs team
Sometimes they do. Forbes has a long history and relationship with Currie. He's making plenty of money & he's damn near 60 years old.

And honestly, I highly doubt a 60 year old coach that has never won a single NCAA tournament game in his entire career is going to be on many short lists.
But that’s because you don’t know much about basketball. Tell your Dad Kevin hello and he should’ve listened to me

Lol. How would you know who calls Kevin Stallings?

How does your W-2 forms compare with Stallings from the sport of basketball?

Where did you coach D1 at?
Wow so because I wasn’t mistakenly hired by Pitt when I was canned from going to the tournament 5 of 16 years (which by your definition sucks) and his W-2 is higher because he’s still reaping off Pitt that makes him smarter. Good detective work.

Thinking how much someone makes means they’re smart of their opinion is valued is hilarious. Another ridiculously stupid opinion. It’s why you’re on mute

The only opinion people would call Kevin Stallings for is how to fool Pitt into giving them a contract

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT