ADVERTISEMENT

Boopie Miller

He was the 2. Good player though.
No he was their PG.

Anyways this one no doubt (without any inside knowledge) looks to be just about $. He started, played 32 min per game, was second on the team in scoring and first in assists. Forbes has not done enough to get them in the tournament (always seem on bubble). But his O is built for guards as they get a ton of freedom.

I’m sure the kid already has been contacted by several P4 schools with deeper pockets. Just keeping fingers crossed this doesn’t happen with any of the big 3 guards from Pitt.

No he was their PG.

Anyways this one no doubt (without any inside knowledge) looks to be just about $. He started, played 32 min per game, was second on the team in scoring and first in assists. Forbes has not done enough to get them in the tournament (always seem on bubble). But his O is built for guards as they get a ton of freedom.

I’m sure the kid already has been contacted by several P4 schools with deeper pockets. Just keeping fingers crossed this doesn’t happen with any of the big 3 guards from Pitt.
Lol. You’d think a Pitt fan would have watched Wake at least three times this season and known the kid played point for them.

Sallis was their starting 2 and I’d guess they decided the better use of NIL money would be to keep him around.

The English ginger kid was sort of a combo for them, so maybe he stays at point.

No he was their PG.

Sallis played the point and was the primary ball handler, though not a traditional PG. Miller played the 2 although he was the shorter player so he "looked" like a PG.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT