ADVERTISEMENT

Bum pissing on statue

Jul 19, 2022
Who seen the bum pissing on the statue last night down at pitt game? That hero you seen grab him by the jacket coller and tell him take it down to the river was yours truly. I would like to THANK!! the gentlemen in the orange hat that cheered for me and I would like to NOT thank the older women yelling just let him go just let him go.. Mam I respext elders which I consider ten years older or more but you do not let people urinate in community spaces unless you want to buy eveyone a CANOE to get around town so give me a damn break you old bat. Great time at the game and enjoyed relief my bladder in the urinal inside like a GENTLEMEN.

Who seen the bum pissing on the statue last night down at pitt game? That hero you seen grab him by the jacket coller and tell him take it down to the river was yours truly. I would like to THANK!! the gentlemen in the orange hat that cheered for me and I would like to NOT thank the older women yelling just let him go just let him go.. Mam I respext elders which I consider ten years older or more but you do not let people urinate in community spaces unless you want to buy eveyone a CANOE to get around town so give me a damn break you old bat. Great time at the game and enjoyed relief my bladder in the urinal inside like a GENTLEMEN.
it's pittsburgh dude, that's the city. I worked in north shore, they drained all the fountains. Guess why? Because bums would bathe and Crap in it, not one, but both. That's why all the fountains downtown no longer have water in it.

Welcome to a democratic run city. and if you dont want to get pissed on, liberals will tell you that you are scared lol.

Reactions: kma0043
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT