ADVERTISEMENT

CFP - still some suspense

NCanton Panther

Heisman Candidate
Sep 22, 2001
The 4 teams are set. But what happens if Wisky keeps up this good play and knocks off the Buckeyes. Does OSU drop to 3 or 4? Big impact on those semifinal matchups.

I think it would be LSU, Clemson, OSU, OK. I'd be happy with that as I really want to see an LSU/Clemson final.

The 4 teams are set. But what happens if Wisky keeps up this good play and knocks off the Buckeyes. Does OSU drop to 3 or 4? Big impact on those semifinal matchups.

LSU has to be 1 and Clemson has to be 2 if tOSU goes down.

I would think tOSU drops to 3 if they lose. A case probably could be made for 4 but I’ll stay with 3.

I think regardless of what happens in that game Lau is one. Now maybe osu goes to four but I'd do not think that is likely. So Clemson 2 OSU 3 or osu 2 Clemson 3 it doesn't really matter. To me there are those 3 and everyone else. Ok is good but I don't think they are at the level of the other three and to be honest I am not sure osu is either. Fields has been shaky against psu psu now Wisconsin. I don't think they will just line up and pound it against either Lsu or Clemson.

Yeah LSU 1 and Clemson 2 looks certain. I think 3 and 4 are up in the air. May depend on how close OSU would lose by (assuming of course Wisky can keep this up on both sides of the ball).

who would have guessed an OSU-LSU semifinal matchup going into today.

If and that’s a big if, Wisconsin wins, they should be one of the 4. I understand that Wisconsin has two losses and O$U has 1, but they did not win their conference title.

Wiscy shouldn't be penalized by playing in this game while the Nits stayed home and idled away their Saturday. Wiscy to the Rose don't you think?

Reactions: Saboteur
If and that’s a big if, Wisconsin wins, they should be one of the 4. I understand that Wisconsin has two losses and O$U has 1, but they did not win their conference title.

Easy to say now, but surely you didn’t believe this?

Wiscy shouldn't be penalized by playing in this game while the Nits stayed home and idled away their Saturday. Wiscy to the Rose don't you think?

Lost to tO$U both
Lost to Minn pedst
Lost to Illinois Wisconsin
Beat Michigan Both
Played in B1G West Wisconsin
Best OOC win Pedst over Pitt

If you ignore the B1G Championship- pedst still should get the Rose.

BFo8,

I would have loved to see the talkings heads discuss the reasons they should or not been in the playoffs. The game had no bearing for Pitt.

Why have a conference tournament, except for money? I remember when Bama made the playoffs without being in the SEC championship game. O$U fans were outraged.

Lost to tO$U both
Lost to Minn pedst
Beat Michigan Both

Lost to tO$U both
Lost to Minn pedst
Beat Michigan Both

Uh you forgot the Minny win for the Badgers while the rowboat was still afloat. And demolished Harbaugh. Didn't take a dropped TD by Michigan like vs PSU. Escapes by the Nits over Iowa and Indy. Nitpicking and subjective but that's what's going on with the decision. Both teams have equal shots of getting the big payday if you ask me but it's not as one-sided as you may think given what division they're in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT