ADVERTISEMENT

Champions League

Fk_Pitt

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2007
No not that one. (At least my Chelsea advanced to the quarterfinals today!!).

Just saw that Austin FC is losing to some team from Haiti in the Concacaf Champions League. Soccer in this region is an embarrassment.

Gio was really good today vs. Chelsea. Probably would have scored if not for Ben Chillwell ( who was awesome ) heading a shot of his away. Pulisic also made a late cameo for Chelsea back from injury.

I put in for a second. Never heard of that team. A Haitian team? Honestly, that team couldn't even be full-time pros. I doubt they make as much as USL players. Maybe 10K/year if that.

BTW, Noel and Walti signed with Austin FC 2. Hopefully they'll make it up to the first team eventually.

I put in for a second. Never heard of that team. A Haitian team? Honestly, that team couldn't even be full-time pros. I doubt they make as much as USL players. Maybe 10K/year if that.

BTW, Noel and Walti signed with Austin FC 2. Hopefully they'll make it up to the first team eventually.
I don’t pay attention to it but it caught my eye scrolling through twitter. At that point Austin FC was down 3-0 in the 1st half. Then when looking for a college basketball game, I noticed it was on FS2, so I briefly put it on and of course it was in a stadium that looked like it was at a county fair. Of course for Haiti it was better than I expected. I’m guessing the Austin’s team was made up of all 2nd teamers or academy players. But that’s just an assumption

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT