ADVERTISEMENT

Chances that Syr, Duke, or IU could hire Narduzzi?

It would have to be his choice, and he and Pitt would have to negotiate something close to a zero buyout. Which means....

1) He would actually have to want to accept one of these jobs (which would be insane, as they're all worse than Pitt by a good amount), and

2) They would have to guarantee him at least what he is making now - probably more (also unlikely)

I honestly don't see any pathway out of this, outside of just burning down some more clock.

Hoping for the impossible?
You listed Duke, Syracuse and IU in
your post. Could you possibly imagine
Narduzzi mingling with the Duke
crowd? Talk about a fish out of
water. Cuse? They know Narduzzi
pretty well, he just went 3-9. Do
they see him as an upgrade over
Babers? IU? Well he is known in the
B-10, and he is of a B-10 mentality.
But again, how do you bring in a
3-9 coach?

Syracuse is probably going to hire Chesney who would be a great fit at Pitt but we are stuck with Nardog.

You listed Duke, Syracuse and IU in
your post. Could you possibly imagine
Narduzzi mingling with the Duke
crowd? Talk about a fish out of
water. Cuse? They know Narduzzi
pretty well, he just went 3-9. Do
they see him as an upgrade over
Babers? IU? Well he is known in the
B-10, and he is of a B-10 mentality.
But again, how do you bring in a
3-9 coach?
Def an upgrade lmao. He beat his ass for years l.ao

Def an upgrade lmao. He beat his ass for years l.ao
I didn't say he was or wasn't an "upgrade."
I asked if Cuse saw him as one after the
recent 3-9 yr.
I'm pretty certain they know they lost to
Narduzzi's teams over the years. LOL But
then again, I have no clue what they're
thinking. Do you?

I didn't say he was or wasn't an "upgrade."
I asked if Cuse saw him as one after the
recent 3-9 yr.
I'm pretty certain they know they lost to
Narduzzi's teams over the years. LOL But
then again, I have no clue what they're
thinking. Do you?
They have limited resources. Dino did a good job on what they could work with.

LOL. You never did comprehend anything I've said.
You don’t go to games
You don’t donate
You only argue online with zero skin in the game
Hell- I offered you free club seats and you wouldn’t go

Someone else got them instead

You don’t go to games
You don’t donate
You only argue online with zero skin in the game
Hell- I offered you free club seats and you wouldn’t go

Someone else got them instead
So what?

I have as much "skin in the game" as you do. You don't play or coach. You sit in your seat and yell "rah".

Honestly, Indiana is probably the most likely of all the schools you mentioned. Duke and Syracuse are never buying out that type of contract. The Hoosiers could at least sell Narduzzi on the Big Ten, although I think a move like that would be more likely after 2024 if/when he has a similar record as this year.

5400 mile round trip is a little steep to catch a game. I’m still a fan.

NCPitt lives 6 hours away and refuses to attend any game. He also said NatronaHeightsPanther was a fake fan because he joined the Marines instead of going to college.

Honestly, Indiana is probably the most likely of all the schools you mentioned. Duke and Syracuse are never buying out that type of contract. The Hoosiers could at least sell Narduzzi on the Big Ten, although I think a move like that would be more likely after 2024 if/when he has a similar record as this year.

We would waive the buyout like we did for Dixon.

NCPitt lives 6 hours away and refuses to attend any game. He also said NatronaHeightsPanther was a fake fan because he joined the Marines instead of going to college.
I live nearly 10 hours away. I never said that about NatronaHeightsPanther.

Why do you make things up?

That's where you told me you lived a few years ago on the alt-right board
First of all, I moved since that board was closed. Second, I picked the closest city that you might recognize. Would you recognize Etowah, or Flat Rock, or Zirconia, or Saluda?

The point remains that it is a 3 day trip for me to see a game. It isn't ever going to happen.

First of all, I moved since that board was closed. Second, I picked the closest city that you might recognize. Would you recognize Etowah, or Flat Rock, or Zirconia, or Saluda?

The point remains that it is a 3 day trip for me to see a game. It isn't ever going to happen.
One of my friends that lived in Waynesville would also just say Asheville.

Ashville is a neat little city.

Reactions: HailToPitt725

This checks out. I make the drive from Greenville SC and it generally takes me 9 hours. I stop to gas up like a NASCAR driver once on the trip and hall ass. The problem for me is the stretch from Greenville to Charlotte is full of traffic. Damn yankee transplants and retirees they say.

This checks out. I make the drive from Greenville SC and it generally takes me 9 hours. I stop to gas up like a NASCAR driver once on the trip and hall ass. The problem for me is the stretch from Greenville to Charlotte is full of traffic. Damn yankee transplants and retirees they say.
I hated that stretch of I-85 when I lived in Atlanta. I actually live closer to Greenville than I do to Asheville but I take the I-26 to Johnson City, TN and I-81 to Wytheville route.

I'm 67 and need to stop for gas, restrooms, and lunch these days. My days as a NASCAR tripper are done. I'm getting close to spending the night along the way. In fact, I have stayed overnight in Fairmont, WV a couple of times.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT