ADVERTISEMENT

Charles Huff leaving too

gourdnibbler

Walk-on
Jul 23, 2008
Just saw Huff was following Moorhead out of PSU. He was the RB coach. First thought, not a big deal. Then I looked up who he was recruiting. The man seemed to be on every major recruit for them. He may be a bigger lose than Moorhead.

Just saw Huff was following Moorhead out of PSU. He was the RB coach. First thought, not a big deal. Then I looked up who he was recruiting. The man seemed to be on every major recruit for them. He may be a bigger lose than Moorhead.

They are also promoting from within to replace Moorhead, according to this tweet:

Just my opinion but Jimmie Franks better get himself some good assistants because he is a fraud.

Reactions: RiskyBusinessPSU
Could be their version of Matt House

For all you Nitter lurkers, you should be much more concerned about losing one of your best coaches instead of Volduzzi or whatever halfassed hash tag you come up with.

Schiano was smeared because he was associated with your god that failed.

The guys who say “who cares” about a topic others are discussing are gems too.

**** it, i’m hooked on psu now too. Can’t get enough info.

I’ll make sure to post all the positive news I can about them too in order to keep our updates balanced.

They have one really negative that tarnishes everything..

And i’m sure it will be talked about on this board weekly.

I’ll go read what I can find about their potential bowl game invites and keep this board up to date in case anybody is interested in making the trip since Pitr will be home for bowl season.

Reactions: bdur76

I’ll go read what I can find about their potential bowl game invites and keep this board up to date in case anybody is interested in making the trip since Pitr will be home for bowl season.

Imagine if shameful Scianno deal went down in Tennessee..
Remember there is much more to life than nitter football.. to decent humans/non cult members and not bowl eligible trumps not bowl eligible ban for allowing all of those young boys to be assaulted...

You could do that. You don’t even have to have a reason.

They are also promoting from within to replace Moorhead, according to this tweet:

Smart move!

I've always said Pitt should add coordinators who can step into the HC spot and other coaches who can replace coordinators.

This reduces uncertainty, shows stability, will help retain recruits, and gets a team back to business as usual!

That means spending money for quality staff!

Imagine after the Wanny "axing" if Pitt had a coach ready to replace Wanny! Things would probably be better in Pitt football land today!

Prep - Plan- Perform!

Any Miami, VaTech, UNC, UVA, GaTech, Duke updates? Ya know, the teams we play that actually factor into whether we get trophies or not?
No, not a lot of kids Pitt is vying for. Would be a pretty boring post.

any of those teams 135 miles away recruiting the same kids in the same regions? ya, know the team Pitt needs to poach kids away from to get the aforementioned trophies?

Smart move!

I've always said Pitt should add coordinators who can step into the HC spot and other coaches who can replace coordinators.

This reduces uncertainty, shows stability, will help retain recruits, and gets a team back to business as usual!

That means spending money for quality staff!

Imagine after the Wanny "axing" if Pitt had a coach ready to replace Wanny! Things would probably be better in Pitt football land today!

Prep - Plan- Perform!

Like Foge Fazio?

For the next two years, this is still somewhat relevant. After 2019, nothing related to the psu coaching staff matters at all unless they're looking at one of our own.

Reactions: 4Mark_Marty
Any Miami, VaTech, UNC, UVA, GaTech, Duke updates? Ya know, the teams we play that actually factor into whether we get trophies or not?

Have any of those guys visited the Pitt Training facility like Milk Dud?
I also remember Milk Dud calling the Panther Flag ship station for on air calls.

Have any of those guys visited the Pitt Training facility like Milk Dud?
I also remember Milk Dud calling the Panther Flag ship station for on air calls.
I've never heard of a coach making a bigger clown of himself than a call to a radio station from James from state college.

Reactions: omega
There was a coach at Vanderbilt, who told his entire team that he saw a video of four of his players gang raping an unconscious student, and talked about how disgusting it was. Then, under oath, and on camera, claimed that the whole thing was a lie. That in his good judgment, telling such a lie, was a good idea.
That guy is an even bigger clown than the guy calling into the radio station; I forget his name......

Reactions: omega
There was a coach at Vanderbilt, who told his entire team that he saw a video of four of his players gang raping an unconscious student, and talked about how disgusting it was. Then, under oath, and on camera, claimed that the whole thing was a lie. That in his good judgment, telling such a lie, was a good idea.
That guy is an even bigger clown than the guy calling into the radio station; I forget his name......
That Coach set the coeds up as “Vandy Candy” for the recruits. He admitted the program was a violation of NCAA regs - but ‘everybody does it”. Things sort of got out of hand.
Whatever happened to that guy?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT