ADVERTISEMENT

Cinnci game

runshadyrun

Sophomore
Gold Member
Oct 23, 2007
wonder what James from state college would say about thousands of thunder sticks?

He'd look like Jack Nicholson's character at the end of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's nest.

How about that crazy fumble and return that set up Cincinnati's late FG. We're still confused about the defensive player who scooped up the fumble and ran down the sideline. Doesn't he need to establish himself inbounds before scooping it up? It looked to us like he only had 1 foot inbounds.

How about that crazy fumble and return that set up Cincinnati's late FG. We're still confused about the defensive player who scooped up the fumble and ran down the sideline. Doesn't he need to establish himself inbounds before scooping it up? It looked to us like he only had 1 foot inbounds.

I didn't see it but you only need one foot on offense. Is it the same for a defensive recovery? I don't know but it seems reasonable.

I thought he only had one foot in and it should have been reversed too but perhaps we are wrong.

Reactions: pitt-girl
The ruling from the booth was that the call was "confirmed", so one of two things is true. Either one foot was good enough or his step along the sideline that would have been the second step before the recovery was in bounds. I didn't think the replays they aired showed that well enough, but the replay guy could also have been looking at something that ESPN didn't show us.

All I can say is Tom Hermann is the next big thing in coaching. Like his mentor Urban was once. Stud.

All I can say is Tom Hermann is the next big thing in coaching. Like his mentor Urban was once. Stud.
Yes - you have to imagine that he'll be next in line for LSU if Miles can't get his act together, but I kind of dig him staying there. Now if Houston can get into the Big 12, not sure why he would leave. Did anyone else catch the graphic they showed about his recruiting territory? Can't remember the exact numbers but I think over half of his recruits have come from within a 25 mile radius.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT