ADVERTISEMENT

Clear Duzz hasnt lost the team

The head coach makes those calls, maybe not the play but whether to go for it or not.
Wrong. Duzz is on record (saying aloud) that flow of the game decisions are the OC’s call. We’ve examined this coaching philosophy in other threads. Besides watching the game on the big scoreboard or operating his stopwatch, he has little time to make these trivial decisions. Lol.

Your grammar is substandard, unsurprisingly. And still with those pesky punctuation errors.

Not the insult you think it is, since it started with me pointing out our poor grammar. I really dont care what my punctuation is typing on my phone on a football message board.

Now, lets discuss your stupidity. Care to explain how us scoring the touchdown and the score being 14-10 is not winning? Please, enlighten us with your Victorian literature style. You are a mouth breathing moron dude. Just take the L

I didn't mind the McMillon missed tackle. I figured he got trucked and gave up another 15 yards or so, but if he would have made the tackle he would have just stood over him and starting Hulk Hogan posing, so they'd have got the extra 15 anyway. Net wash.

It is laughable when anyone on a 2-6 team acts like that, but our Dbacks seem really overly proud of any tackle or pass defend they make. Having passion is great and all, but I hate when they are running, back turned, full speed trying to catch up to being burned by a receiver, and the pass is incomplete due to a poor throw, and our dbacks acting like they just made an incredible play

It is laughable when anyone on a 2-6 team acts like that, but our Dbacks seem really overly proud of any tackle or pass defend they make. Having passion is great and all, but I hate when they are running, back turned, full speed trying to catch up to being burned by a receiver, and the pass is incomplete due to a poor throw, and our dbacks acting like they just made an incredible play

Yeah, I don't mind a little swag, but our DBs definitely take it a little too far at times. I feel like I see that with a lot of defensive backs, though. Just as receivers are predisposed to be lunatics, cornerbacks have a propensity to lack self-awareness, to a point where it feels like they're celebrating finding a five on the ground after just receiving word that their house burned down.

Yeah, I don't mind a little swag, but our DBs definitely take it a little too far at times. I feel like I see that with a lot of defensive backs, though. Just as receivers are predisposed to be lunatics, cornerbacks have a propensity to lack self-awareness, to a point where it feels like they're celebrating finding a five on the ground after just receiving word that their house burned down.

football is a very difficult, taxing, and emotional game. Yeah I'd prefer some situational awareness and not celebrating an incompletion when you are down 3 touchdowns, but I'm not going to hold it against them, college players especially.

Well, he made a great catch, he has some speed, just not enough. Maybe if he didnt get facemasked he wouldnt have fumbled too.

It was a rare play, that is the point. Obviously, we would have been winning at halftime 14-10, which is what my post was. Forbes poster claims that 14-10 isnt winning, but it would have been.

But oh well, people see a vast difference in talent level. I didnt. I say a vast difference in QB play, that was all. Our defense looked as good as theirs, our cobbled together Oline really didnt play bad, they did not create a lot of pressure on CV, the receivers were open mostly, and the gsme was pretty equal I thought. If you cant see if Mumpfield got another half yard, and Bart doesnt get called for that penalty that it is a 24-17 game, and then say 24-17 equates to a huge talent disparity, then fine, that is your opinion. I just happen to disagree
I see a lot of "if's". The facemask, which was "iffy", did not cause the fumble. Not protecting the ball when a D back is chasing you down caused the fumble. Bart's sideline penalty didn't help and I saw no coaches reaming him out over it. I get it you are a PITT homer and always blame the refs, but this team implodes at the wrong times.

Sure, absolutely, they did a great job building a team through the transfer portal. I guess they arent a deep team because their backups certainly were not getting separation
Good coaches build teams any way possible. Narduzzi has used the portal.....to get MAC players and a QB the peds did not want.

Wrong. Duzz is on record (saying aloud) that flow of the game decisions are the OC’s call. We’ve examined this coaching philosophy in other threads. Besides watching the game on the big scoreboard or operating his stopwatch, he has little time to make these trivial decisions. Lol.
Is this sarcasm?

Good coaches build teams any way possible. Narduzzi has used the portal.....to get MAC players and a QB the peds did not want.

Means, Reynolds, Davis, McMillon, Flemister, Vellieux were all P5 transfers, not MAC. Problem is you can see why they were transfers.

Reactions: pbrad
I see a lot of "if's". The facemask, which was "iffy", did not cause the fumble. Not protecting the ball when a D back is chasing you down caused the fumble. Bart's sideline penalty didn't help and I saw no coaches reaming him out over it. I get it you are a PITT homer and always blame the refs, but this team implodes at the wrong times.
Alot of dead wood on this staff. Underwood needs to go as well.

Gotta admit I thought this would be a blow out, but we are playing with probably the most passion Ive seen all year.-

Obviously if we dont fumble at the goal line we are winning this thing even with some really awful play calling from the start.
Maybe not so clear after yesterday.

It’s nationwide. They’re starting to sprint downfield ala NFL DB’s. NCAA better get a grip on this version of taunting and re-educate its refs. Can’t pick and choose what’s celebratory.

Means, Reynolds, Davis, McMillon, Flemister, Vellieux were all P5 transfers, not MAC. Problem is you can see why they were transfers.
I actually think McMillon should be moved up to STAR if anything. Demeanor and tackling better than DeShields or Kamara in my opinion. Listed at 210. What do I know.

I didn't mind the McMillon missed tackle. I figured he got trucked and gave up another 15 yards or so, but if he would have made the tackle he would have just stood over him and starting Hulk Hogan posing, so they'd have got the extra 15 anyway. Net wash.
Was it mcmillion on O’Brien that was posing and celebrating after syracuses staring quarterback dropped a poorly thrown pass from a tight end near the end zone? After a drive where cuse ran the ball down our throats? Who the hell poses and celebrates their “accomplishment” after a janky ass play like that?

Perhaps jumped the gun after playing 1 decent half against FSU?

We lose out
Because he’s an idiot who has absolutely lost the team

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT