ADVERTISEMENT

Clear Duzz hasnt lost the team

President Stache

Heisman Candidate
Dec 4, 2010
Gotta admit I thought this would be a blow out, but we are playing with probably the most passion Ive seen all year.-

Obviously if we dont fumble at the goal line we are winning this thing even with some really awful play calling from the start.

Gotta admit I thought this would be a blow out, but we are playing with probably the most passion Ive seen all year.-

Obviously if we dont fumble at the goal line we are winning this thing even with some really awful play calling from the start.

Im still going to argue we are not using Bart correctly. Why not have him just run curls or L routes for 8-10 yards. He is a weapon.

Reactions: JokePa
I want to see what he does the OC. If he hires someone who is legit I think they can bounce back from this season.

Reactions: gary2
He's playing to cover the spread. What a p*ssy coach. Duzz can walk off into the sunset. Right after he kisses my hair wolf ass.

The defense kept us in the game for 2 and a half quarters. The ineptness, lack of discipline and extremely poor coaching of the offense wasted it. This offense is devoid of talent and is not coached well at all.

LOL - Narduzzi hasn't lost the team. That's too bad. From what I've seen we'd be better off losing them.

Reactions: Jakey_John
The defense kept us in the game for 2 and a half quarters. The ineptness, lack of discipline and extremely poor coaching of the offense wasted it. This offense is devoid of talent and is not coached well at all.

Imagine how much better it would have been if the defense wasn't so god-awful at the most important part of the job, tackling.

You'd think our defensive minded head coach who says he spends almost all his time on that side of the ball might have noticed that at some point and fixed it, but I guess not. Maybe that's another thing he leaves to his coordinator.

Well this is definitely a rebuilding year. Lost a ton of talent the last 2 years and brought in bad QBs with a bad OC

Obviously if we dont fumble at the goal line we are winning this thing even with some really awful play calling
Nothing at all obvious.

We score there instead of fumble in no way guarantees a W. The rest of the game may or may not change much at all

Even a homer like you should acknowledge this.

Yeah everyone talks about “Bart” like he’s some gem. He had at least 2 drops in the first half today and cost the team a chance to tie it late in the 3rd quarter. He’s overrated.
He is over rated, but at the same time he may be the best player PITT has on offense.

Yeah and maybe if Mumford had any speed the D back would not have caught him from 10 yards away. Lot's of maybes on this team.

I think the talent is fine. But the ineptitude of the offensive coaching staff is on another level bad.

Reactions: buckage
Imagine how much better it would have been if the defense wasn't so god-awful at the most important part of the job, tackling.

You'd think our defensive minded head coach who says he spends almost all his time on that side of the ball might have noticed that at some point and fixed it, but I guess not. Maybe that's another thing he leaves to his coordinator.
You just triggered a certain elderly poster who never attends a game

Your ability to say stupid stuff is unmatched, but I will give you credit for consistency.

Well, I typed it, not said it, so how about not typing stupid things yourself.

I mean, I get it, you are a complete moron. You think scoring a TD, being up 14-0 is no different than being up 7-0.

It isnt even a question to any other person in the world with any common sense, but to YOU... it is stupid to say. Good for you, stay dumb!

Yeah and maybe if Mumford had any speed the D back would not have caught him from 10 yards away. Lot's of maybes on this team.

Well, he made a great catch, he has some speed, just not enough. Maybe if he didnt get facemasked he wouldnt have fumbled too.

It was a rare play, that is the point. Obviously, we would have been winning at halftime 14-10, which is what my post was. Forbes poster claims that 14-10 isnt winning, but it would have been.

But oh well, people see a vast difference in talent level. I didnt. I say a vast difference in QB play, that was all. Our defense looked as good as theirs, our cobbled together Oline really didnt play bad, they did not create a lot of pressure on CV, the receivers were open mostly, and the gsme was pretty equal I thought. If you cant see if Mumpfield got another half yard, and Bart doesnt get called for that penalty that it is a 24-17 game, and then say 24-17 equates to a huge talent disparity, then fine, that is your opinion. I just happen to disagree

Reactions: gary2
Well, he made a great catch, he has some speed, just not enough. Maybe if he didnt get facemasked he wouldnt have fumbled too.

It was a rare play, that is the point. Obviously, we would have been winning at halftime 14-10, which is what my post was. Forbes poster claims that 14-10 isnt winning, but it would have been.

But oh well, people see a vast difference in talent level. I didnt. I say a vast difference in QB play, that was all. Our defense looked as good as theirs, our cobbled together Oline really didnt play bad, they did not create a lot of pressure on CV, the receivers were open mostly, and the gsme was pretty equal I thought. If you cant see if Mumpfield got another half yard, and Bart doesnt get called for that penalty that it is a 24-17 game, and then say 24-17 equates to a huge talent disparity, then fine, that is your opinion. I just happen to disagree

Florida State was also missing their top two receivers, both who are NFL guys. I have to imagine that made a difference.

Well, I typed it, not said it, so how about not typing stupid things yourself.

I mean, I get it, you are a complete moron. You think scoring a TD, being up 14-0 is no different than being up 7-0.

It isnt even a question to any other person in the world with any common sense, but to YOU... it is stupid to say. Good for you, stay dumb!
While we are at it, your punctuation leaves a lot to be desired, as well.

Florida State was also missing their top two receivers, both who are NFL guys. I have to imagine that made a difference.
Sure, absolutely, they did a great job building a team through the transfer portal. I guess they arent a deep team because their backups certainly were not getting separation

very discouraging when one of the supposed better tacklers, McMillon, whiffed at least 2 open field tackles, the first one resulting in at least 30 additional yards for FSU

very discouraging when one of the supposed better tacklers, McMillon, whiffed at least 2 open field tackles, the first one resulting in at least 30 additional yards for FSU

I didn't mind the McMillon missed tackle. I figured he got trucked and gave up another 15 yards or so, but if he would have made the tackle he would have just stood over him and starting Hulk Hogan posing, so they'd have got the extra 15 anyway. Net wash.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT