ADVERTISEMENT

Coaching Carosuel

I wouldn't be surprised if the Miami job came open after the year. Laranaga is in his mid-70s with really nothing left to prove. His current team seems to be taking years off his life. Everything about his behavior, from in-game to the post game press conference was like something from the twilight zone.
Possibly, but a friend of mine semi connected to that situation said he’s basically retired now and loves the way it is. Shows up to practice and games, assistants do all the video, scouts etc and he gets the wins.

But if he left, Tony Skinn or Caputo

If I'm Duquesne, I may take a chance on Dru Joyce, provided he and LeBron guarantee Bryce. I dont think Bryce is too high of a recruit, is he? If he can be a decent A10 player and LeBron flies in for some games, that could be enough recruiting cache for them to get players. And maybe Joyce can coach, who knows. Did his dad succeed Dambrot at SVSM? I like coaches' kids.

As for BK, I'd take it if the Georgia kid agreed to come because he may be able to win quick and leave. If he doesnt, I think the job is too difficult. I would have rather taken Iona or a place like that for less money.
Bet Bryce ends up a top 75 recruit. Last time I looked folks were higher on him than Bronny because of his size.

Bet Bryce ends up a top 75 recruit. Last time I looked folks were higher on him than Bronny because of his size.

Then he would be too big for Duquesne. I doubt LeBron would make him go there to help out his best bud. But hypothetically, if Dru guaranteed Bryce then you hire him.

Chris Beard ain't leaving MS after one year. I could see Chris Jans being a possibility at WVU.

I know a lot of Arkansas fans praying Musselman finds another job.

I can't remember the last time the Razorbacks were this bad. The lack of effort from Arkansas is stunning.

Possibly, but a friend of mine semi connected to that situation said he’s basically retired now and loves the way it is. Shows up to practice and games, assistants do all the video, scouts etc and he gets the wins.

But if he left, Tony Skinn or Caputo

I don't think Miami likes the way it is right now.

They were in the Final Four last year. You have a shorter memory than a goldfish

That was last year. Just because they went to the Final Four last year, do you think they are content to let their 75
year old coach just do whatever the hell he wants while putting a trash product on the court?

This isn't about the past. Laranaga is going to be 75 when next session rolls around.

That was last year. Just because they went to the Final Four last year, do you think they are content to let their 75
year old coach just do whatever the hell he wants while putting a trash product on the court?

This isn't about the past. Laranaga is going to be 75 when next session rolls around.

Miami basketball has 13 fans. They dont care at all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT