ADVERTISEMENT

College Cup Tickets

May 14, 2021
I come in peace. I was in Cary, NC tonight cheering for Pitt. Y'all lost a heartbreaker to Indiana. Was hoping the championship would be just for people that hate WVU. This may or may not be allowed here but I'm hoping to find a Pitt fan that bought College Cup ticket packages that included the game on Monday and would like to sell the championship game tickets. Again, delete if inappropriate. Reach out if you need to sell tickets.

I come in peace. I was in Cary, NC tonight cheering for Pitt. Y'all lost a heartbreaker to Indiana. Was hoping the championship would be just for people that hate WVU. This may or may not be allowed here but I'm hoping to find a Pitt fan that bought College Cup ticket packages that included the game on Monday and would like to sell the championship game tickets. Again, delete if inappropriate. Reach out if you need to sell tickets.
You guys are alright in my book. Tailgated at the Fiesta Bowl with a Marshall fan and we bonded over our dislike for WVU.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
Rooting for our slightly-more-southern Appalachian brethren to bring it home.

Rooting for our slightly-more-southern Appalachian brethren to bring it home.
Me too. Would be nice to see Marshall win a NC. Their fans came out in droves. Plus, I dont really like teams like Indiana who beat up on patsies all year then have a few lucky games in the tournament.

Me too. Would be nice to see Marshall win a NC. Their fans came out in droves. Plus, I dont really like teams like Indiana who beat up on patsies all year then have a few lucky games in the tournament.
Then what’s Marshall?

no disrespect because I don’t have any beefs with Marshall. I’ve been there plenty of times and have sat in their stadium plenty of times. One of my daughter’s best performances while playing and being recruited came on that field. I’ll never forget it. But it would be a tough pill to swallow seeing Marshall win a natty before Pitt.

Then what’s Marshall?

no disrespect because I don’t have any beefs with Marshall. I’ve been there plenty of times and have sat in their stadium plenty of times. One of my daughter’s best performances while playing and being recruited came on that field. I’ll never forget it. But it would be a tough pill to swallow seeing Marshall win a natty before Pitt.
Yeah, I get it, but it's always nice to see the Big 10 lose. Go Herd!

Reactions: HOF Coach
Good luck vs Indiana. Always liked Marshall and had a great dinner once at Chili Willis in Huntington.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT