ADVERTISEMENT

Coming Home

Fantastic news, I was hoping this would happen once Youtsey announced he was leaving. Great hire, could easily see him moving up the ranks too if Leen ever gets a HC job

I was going to ask “who is Luke?, but I looked at the original poster. Great for Pitt!

This is awesome. It’s really a shame that he didn’t get to wrestle NCAAs. He looked awesome this year, and has gotten better every year. With coach Gavin/Nico/Luke and Leen/Headlee, you’d be hard pressed to find a better room for middle weight guys. The fact that Coach Gavin can pull these guys from Cornell/OSU and PSU is a huge testament to him. #onlyamatteroftime

This is awesome. It’s really a shame that he didn’t get to wrestle NCAAs. He looked awesome this year, and has gotten better every year. With coach Gavin/Nico/Luke and Leen/Headlee, you’d be hard pressed to find a better room for middle weight guys. The fact that Coach Gavin can pull these guys from Cornell/OSU and PSU is a huge testament to him. #onlyamatteroftime

There are still better rooms but Luke is a very good pick up. I am curious how he will look on the freestyle circuit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT