ADVERTISEMENT

Daequan Hardy, offered By PSU

He'll never get on the Nitter gameday football field until he graduates and gets a Nitter football field maintenance job.

"it's five o'clock somewhere"
Signed: Mr Buffett
Go PITT & CSU Rams!

If he gets a degree from PSU he'll be fine. Not sure why you think he wouldn't get a top knotch job with a degree from there.

So he runs a 4.4 forty at the same time he's running mid-11s in his hundred meters.

A true 4.4 should be around low to mid 10s in the hundred.

His best 60 meter times is 7.24.

The kid is tiny and quick; not blazing fast.

It was said that Hardy ran a 4.4 as a H.S. Jr at a PSU camp. Hardy seems to be similar in stature as Quadree Henderson listed at 5'9" 172 lbs coming out of H.S. and French, both small in statue coming out of H.S. but having shown to be playmakers in H.S. Both were lower rated recruits that have done well at Pitt.

Regarding Journey Brown, he was closer to 190 coming out of H.S. but has made significant progress in the PSU strength and conditioning program and is currently listed at 5'11 205 and looks the part of a strong college RB. Sure he had track speed, but it should be noted that he also showed pretty well on the field in H.S., having run for 700+ yards and 11 TD's in ONE game. Hard to believe there wasn't more demand for him coming out of H.S.

It was said that Hardy ran a 4.4 as a H.S. Jr at a PSU camp. Hardy seems to be similar in stature as Quadree Henderson listed at 5'9" 172 lbs coming out of H.S. and French, both small in statue coming out of H.S. but having shown to be playmakers in H.S. Both were lower rated recruits that have done well at Pitt.

Regarding Journey Brown, he was closer to 190 coming out of H.S. but has made significant progress in the PSU strength and conditioning program and is currently listed at 5'11 205 and looks the part of a strong college RB. Sure he had track speed, but it should be noted that he also showed pretty well on the field in H.S., having run for 700+ yards and 11 TD's in ONE game. Hard to believe there wasn't more demand for him coming out of H.S.
Why don’t you go start another thread about Pitt on the Penn St message board? You can talk about how meaningless Pitt is to Penn St for the umpteenth time.

I don't see why Psu offered Hardy and not Devonshire?I guess that's why I deliver Pizza instead of coach.
PSU knew that they couldn't beat out the newest immovable force / unstoppable object in the college football world: New Alabama, aka Kentucky. :D

PSU knew that they couldn't beat out the newest immovable force / unstoppable object in the college football world: New Alabama, aka Kentucky. :D

I never thought about it but you are right.Nick Saban can't sleep at night worring about Ky.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT