ADVERTISEMENT

Dambrot to retire

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
Huggy time?

Brandin Knight?

Dru Joyce if he can guarantee Bryce James?

I like Griff Aldrich from Longwood if not Huggy.

Huggy time?

Brandin Knight?

Dru Joyce if he can guarantee Bryce James?

I like Griff Aldrich from Longwood if not Huggy.
Aldrich is heavily in at Rice.

Dru Joyce will be the choice after not getting Cleveland State and even with Lebron’s backing, Duquesne will be Duquesne again.

Dru Joyce will be the choice after not getting Cleveland State and even with Lebron’s backing, Duquesne will be Duquesne again.

The LBJ/Dru Joyce connection could get them in on low P6/high A10 level players though. Not sure what level Bryce James is but that would be huge for exposure and recruiting if they could get him.

Aldrich to Rice is a terrible move for him. Maybe the worst job in a 1-2 bid league.

The LBJ/Dru Joyce connection could get them in on low P6/high A10 level players though. Not sure what level Bryce James is but that would be huge for exposure and recruiting if they could get him.

Aldrich to Rice is a terrible move for him. Maybe the worst job in a 1-2 bid league.
That stuff wasn’t good enough to get Dru Joyce the job in Cleveland State because that stuff never works.

Remember Steph Curry being here with RJ Davis.

Dambrot has a decent coaching tree and he wants to see Duquesne do well. The fact that he’s fully endorsed dru makes me think he’s up for the task.

Dambrot has a decent coaching tree and he wants to see Duquesne do well. The fact that he’s fully endorsed dru makes me think he’s up for the task.
Who is on Dambrot’s coaching tree? I don’t remember anyone ever leaving his staffs at Akron or Duquesne for a head job or any sort of job.

The guy who coaches at Marquette. Ever hear of him? I think his last name is Smart. . And Paris at South Carolina off the top of my head
There isn’t a person in the world (other than you and the person who agreed with you apparently) who would say that Lamont Paris (Bo Ryan disciple) or Shaka Smart (Billy Donovan disciple) owe their careers or anything frankly to Keith Dambrot other than a paycheck. That is hilarious

There isn’t a person in the world (other than you and the person who agreed with you apparently) who would say that Lamont Paris (Bo Ryan disciple) or Shaka Smart (Billy Donovan disciple) owe their careers or anything frankly to Keith Dambrot other than a paycheck. That is hilarious
Buddy whether you think so or not, they were on his staff during formulative years. So they are officially part of his tree. You can’t deny that. Facts are facts. The head coach at Ohio U is another. You sound like you have a personal vendetta against him too. Sheesh.

When Brandin Knight gets a job, will he be part of the Dixon tree or the Pikiell tree?

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
Buddy whether you think so or not, they were on his staff during formulative years. So they are officially part of his tree. You can’t deny that. Facts are facts. The head coach at Ohio U is another. You sound like you have a personal vendetta against him too. Sheesh.

When Brandin Knight gets a job, will he be part of the Dixon tree or the Pikiell tree?
Hahaha Jeff Boals? The guy who Keith and Huggins kept from getting the Akron job???

Keith is one of my favorite ppl in hoops. A real dude. Texted w him today. Never heard him say a word about Shaka or Lamont Paris

BK is 100 percent a Pikiell disciple. Won’t run a program at all like Dixon.

Shaka is a Bill Brown (Cal U) descendent. He may take a job at his alma mater when Cal U goes D1

Hahaha Jeff Boals? The guy who Keith and Huggins kept from getting the Akron job???

Keith is one of my favorite ppl in hoops. A real dude. Texted w him today. Never heard him say a word about Shaka or Lamont Paris

BK is 100 percent a Pikiell disciple. Won’t run a program at all like Dixon.
Wow. Listen to his interview on the radio today. 93.7 The Fan.com. From his mouth to the worlds ears. Don’t shoot me the messenger. Since you have a personal relationship, take up your beef with him. I’m sure he will appreciate you taking issue with what he said.

Wow. Listen to his interview on the radio today. 93.7 The Fan.com. From his mouth to the worlds ears. Don’t shoot me the messenger. Since you have a personal relationship, take up your beef with him. I’m sure he will appreciate you taking issue with what he said.
Keith’s exact quote “Shaka was one of mine, Lamont was one of mine, and Jeff Boals was one of mine and I think Dru is every bit as good as all of them”.

So back to my point, if Keith Dambrot wants Dru to man the ship at Duquesne, who am I or anyone else to argue?

I’ll accept your apology.

Keith’s exact quote “Shaka was one of mine, Lamont was one of mine, and Jeff Boals was one of mine and I think Dru is every bit as good as all of them”.

So back to my point, if Keith Dambrot wants Dru to man the ship at Duquesne, who am I or anyone else to argue?
Yeah hiring a first time head coach with a million dollar salary coming off an NCAAT appearance sounds genius!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT