ADVERTISEMENT

Difference in class

GT74

All Conference
Gold Member
Jul 20, 2001
New Castle
After reading excerpts of post-game comments of the two coaches, Pitt fans should be proud of the class Coach Narduzzi showed in comparison to his classless counterpart. Narduzzi, in losing, complimented the PSU team and Coach Franklin, while Franklin demeaned Pitt by comparing the win to beating Akron. As a response on Twitter stated, 'arrogance diminishes wisdom' according to an old proverb. Pitt was very competitive, outgaining them and dominating TOP, just had turnovers and drops that factored in the difference. Give credit to PSU for winning the game. They are an excellent team, but coaches with class credit the opposition.

I'd be embarrassed if a Nitter. Wish him an horrific end. So classless. Much like this rant.

Honestly Pitt did better than I thought they would. The OL looked good. RB's looked good. WR had some drops but weah also had some really good runs after the catch and they were getting open on routes most plays. D got burnt on some big plays but they played pretty well against a good offense that lives on big plays. PN is a good coach and a good guy. Give him time. This team is young they will improve. Have to find a QB going forward but if they can the next few years can be really good.

The losing coach is the one who should be giving credit to the other team. It's why I though Rich Rod was classless after 13-9, but I take no issue with Franklin this year. Franklin did give Pitt credit last year. He's still a douche, but this isn't a big deal.

Oklahoma State fan here. Not intending to suck up, but I've been hating Penn State for a while now, what with valuing football wins over children and all. I just saw the Ped State coach live down to expectations.

Wish you had won, but please know Ped State is hated across the country.

I'm looking forward to our game next week.

We would be jumping for joy had Narduzzi said that. I was actually happy he said we are a good team that's going to win a lot of games

We would be jumping for joy had Narduzzi said that. I was actually happy he said we are a good team that's going to win a lot of games

No, we wouldn't. You win with class, you lose with class. You never insult your opponent after a win. These guys are millionaire coaches paid to be professionals, not some thug kids talking sh1t on each other to the media. I hope Narduzzi always respects his opponents to the media.

Franklin bitched and moaned last year about clapping and spent the rest of his time talking down The rivalry... and this came after his dominate the state slogan ....then unrivaled... when did he give Pitt credit?

**** him he's a bag of dicks....

Franklin bitched and moaned last year about clapping and spent the rest of his time talking down The rivalry... and this came after his dominate the state slogan ....then unrivaled... when did he give Pitt credit?

Franklin's was the most accurate look a like pic I did this week:
bag+of+dicks

He started his press conference that way last year. Same way Narduzzi did this year. I remember because I was wondering if he was going to play sore loser like Dick Rod. Jim is a bag of franks, but the only credit he owes Pitt is handing him an easy game.

I just watched a recording of James Franklin's post game presser. I don't understand the OP's complaint.
He said Pitt has a nice team and will win a lot of games.
He also said their belief is each week's opponent is the most important opponent on the schedule. Only a real sensitive Suzy would have a problem with that. Good grief.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT