ADVERTISEMENT

Does Allen receive any suspension?

noelr

Head Coach
Gold Member
Feb 1, 2006
I bet no. Its Duke. They hammered Cuse and UConn fast but have footdragged on UNC which is a blueblood. Expect the same for Duke. I would be surprised. Coach K is probably already lobbying.

Still don't think we beat Duke w/o Allen.

I bet no. Its Duke. They hammered Cuse and UConn fast but have footdragged on UNC which is a blueblood. Expect the same for Duke. I would be surprised. Coach K is probably already lobbying.

Not a chance--but somebody needs to deck his butt good

I missed it, what'd he do?

He should be suspended for that debate performance last night. He let Rubio take the offensive against Trump and probably lost any momentum he may have had going into Super Tuesday...He might not even win in his home state of Texas..

If a player on another team did that, it would be a game.

Better chance of the FSU player being suspended in Coach Ks world.

Allen blatantly trips the guy and when confronted, blames FSU for trying to be physical with him and Ingram. Reminded me of PSU always portraying themselves as the poor victims.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT