ADVERTISEMENT

Duck Hodges was wearing a Pat McAfee shirt at Pitt bball

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
I thought that was pretty funny. He was wearing McAfee's "For the Brand" shirt.

I've always liked McAfee for his role in 13-9 and I gotta say I enjoyed him this year. I think he needs someone a little more loose than Hasselbeck in the booth with him though. They dont have good chemistry.

I don't know why they can't just jettison Hasselbeck and go with two. He doesn't contribute a great deal and sounds too much like McAfee.

Hodges is a big fan of McAfee’s show and was even on it about a month ago doing duck calls (somehow a Pitt jersey makes its way into the shot)

I thought that was pretty funny. He was wearing McAfee's "For the Brand" shirt.

I've always liked McAfee for his role in 13-9 and I gotta say I enjoyed him this year. I think he needs someone a little more loose than Hasselbeck in the booth with him though. They dont have good chemistry.

No you need a straight man to McAfee's personality because two of them would be unwatchable....don't need WWE sideshow. Funny to think he is a local guy. (Plum HS?)

I have trouble distinguishing Hasselbeck and McAfee. I found myself thinking, wow McAfee knows a strange amount about QB, only to realize it was Hasselbeck.

Yea I was going to say that. Their voices sound very similar and I don't know who is talking until they are a few sentences in.

As long as we’re talking about sports commentators,
not football, but am I the only person who thinks Bill Walton is positively the most annoying In-game anaylist?
He’s always off topic and says some of the most moronic things, not to mention his bizarre PAC 12 bias.

As long as we’re talking about sports commentators,
not football, but am I the only person who thinks Bill Walton is positively the most annoying In-game anaylist?
He’s always off topic and says some of the most moronic things, not to mention his bizarre PAC 12 bias.

I used to love him when he was calling NBA playoffs back in the 90s.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT