ADVERTISEMENT

Early line for Pitt - Oklahoma State...

Actually was 4.5 when a few places put up numbers months ago, pretty much stayed there all summer.

BFo8, you seem to follow the spreads and seem knowledgeable. Question, have you ever seen anything like Pitt running off 11 straight over the totals like last year? Every game that had an O/U line went over, until the bowl game.

Last edited:
This will be a tougher game for us than PissU because OK.State is a better team and can score a lot of points quickly. If we can play great defense and somehow generate a running game and control the clock again, we have a chance.

BFo8 maybe you ran into one of my former players and student while you were in Vegas,Dave Malinsky?I always knew he was due for greatness!!!!!And yes that was great ride on the over last year,Vegas adjusted the line but Pitt didn't adjust their defense.

1985 you just said Ok State is better THAN PSU and you have a chance against them?Weird assessment on this.When I was coaching and I lost I always praised the winning team.I never said we were better THAN them because I would HAVE GOTTEN fired for losing to all those bad teams!

Last edited:
1985 you just said Ok State is better then PSU and you have a chance against them?Weird assessment on this.When I was coaching and I lost I always praised the winning team.I never said we were better then them because I would of got fired for losing to all those bad teams!
Should say, "I never said we were better THAN them, because I would HAVE GOTTEN fired for losing to all those bad teams!" Grammar matters.

Poke I were a history teacher not a English teacher.I thought this was a football message board and you don't need perfect Grammer!!!!!!!!! I'll use spell check, grammar check and have my old English teacher proof read before I post just to make you happy!You must have a great life???If your,I mean you are trying to embarrass a Pitt fan sorry I'm a WVU fan so don't blame the bad grammar on Pitt! We'll be seeing you soon to,I mean too!I bet your wife loves having you correct her all the time????On second thought you probably don't have one?

BFo8, you seem to follow the spreads and seem knowledgeable. Question, have you ever seen anything like Pitt running off 11 straight over the totals like last year? Every game that had an O/U line went over, until the bowl game.

It was almost unreal, they never really adjusted until midway through the season and it still wasn't good enough. Most books don't take more than a dime on college totals and they move them very aggressively, but it still kept happening week after week.

Betting college totals is mostly done by sharps, the public rarely has much interest in these, but by the end of the season a couple book employees told me that they were seeing guys tossing in the Pitt over on their parlays no matter what the number was.

Reactions: paulbl99
Actually, I thought you were a Penn State fan. The fact that you're a Mountaineer is a bonus. However, three grammatical mistakes in one sentence was to much to let slide.

If the secondary continues their struggles from last year, i have a feeling this game could end up something like the Notre Dame game 2 years ago where Kizer threw like 5 TD's (a few of them to Will Fuller).

I guess one thing that could be encouraging is the DB's didn't seem to be awful in the first two games, but obviously YSU and seemingly PSU don't have the QB/WR talent Ok St has.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT