ADVERTISEMENT

DAVIS BEVILLE

Las Panteras

All Conference
May 11, 2014
Transferring again to South Carolina ( from Oklahoma)

This kid made some questionable decisions in his career. It seems that from Pitt, he could have found a landing spot to actually see the field.

I wish the kid luck.

He must not care too much about playing time. Still not going to fault him, though. I never did get the "he should get on with his life's work" crowd. Like, why wouldn't you get the free advanced degree if it made sense to do so?

This kid made some questionable decisions in his career. It seems that from Pitt, he could have found a landing spot to actually see the field.

I wish the kid luck.

Did anyone ever watch Blue Mountain State? Pretty good show about 10 years ago. They had a backup QB who said he hoped he'd never play. Just wanted the free education and parties. That reminds me of Davis Beville. Bro doesn't seem to have any interest at all at ever playing. Just living the life, making decent NIL money. 50K for a backup??? No interest in being the starter for Furman.

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
He must not care too much about playing time. Still not going to fault him, though. I never did get the "he should get on with his life's work" crowd. Like, why wouldn't you get the free advanced degree if it made sense to do so?
i agree, if some player who's buried on the depth chart can scam another free year of education out of a football coach while adding nothing in return to the program, good luck to them, just hope it's not at pitt.

i agree, if some player who's buried on the depth chart can scam another free year of education out of a football coach while adding nothing in return to the program, good luck to them, just hope it's not at pitt.

I don't know if I'd call it a scam, haha. We've had plenty of these guys (Ricky Town, Jeff George Jr., Derek Kyler, etc., etc.). I think they likely provide value in practice and in other areas that span beyond the games. And somebody has to be the emergency guy.

Did anyone ever watch Blue Mountain State? Pretty good show about 10 years ago. They had a backup QB who said he hoped he'd never play. Just wanted the free education and parties. That reminds me of Davis Beville. Bro doesn't seem to have any interest at all at ever playing. Just living the life, making decent NIL money. 50K for a backup??? No interest in being the starter for Furman.
50k NIL money for Davis Beville lol. i love the figures you come up with.

yeah, im sure someone is paying him 50k.

50k NIL money for Davis Beville lol. i love the figures you come up with.

yeah, im sure someone is paying him 50k.

I heard Big Tony's Southern Roofing Co. is paying him $50K in NIL for this year. He just has to do an autograph session and post a few things on his Instagram account.

... and show up each day Monday - Friday at 6:00 am to lay shingles until dusk.

I heard Big Tony's Southern Roofing Co. is paying him $50K in NIL for this year. He just has to do an autograph session and post a few things on his Instagram account.

... and show up each day Monday - Friday at 6:00 am to lay shingles until dusk.
every time smf drops a dollar amount that these kids are getting for NIL money, divide it by 10, then cut that in half, and that is the "top range" of what they are getting, maybe..

I wish the kid luck.
That makes sense, considering he’s from South Carolina.

Except, he’s going as a preferred walk-on, and not a scholarship player. That kind of makes sense, too.

You now nothing about this kid. To disparage him and what he is doing says everything about what a low life you are and nothing about him.

I wish the kid luck.

He would have watched Slowvis and the Grown Ass Man start at Pitt no matter how good he was.

• Haha
Reactions: HOF Coach
That makes sense, considering he’s from South Carolina.

Except, he’s going as a preferred walk-on, and not a scholarship player. That kind of makes sense, too.

That's what I thought. He's just going back home, which makes a lot of sense.

He played; I remember seeing a game on TV 2022 where he started for OU.

Played? His career stats in two years at OU are 15-30 for 102 in 5 games. As for his start, that didn't last long:

made first start as a Sooner vs. Texas (10/8) and completed six passes for 38 yards
While Ewers was back, the Sooners (3-3, 0-3) were without starting quarterback Dillon Gabriel, who didn’t play a week after getting hit in the head and knocked out of the TCU game with a concussion. Pitt transfer Davis Beville got the start, but Oklahoma opted for numerous wildcat plays without the quarterback and finished with only 39 yards passing and 195 overall.

Passing
YearSchoolConfClassPosGCmpAttPctYdsY/AAY/ATDIntRate
2020PittACCFRQB651050.0303.03.00075.2
*2021PittACCSOQB3172277.32079.48.311162.2
*2022OklahomaBig 12JR5153050.01023.41.90171.9
*2023OklahomaBig 12SRQB200000

Played? His career stats in two years at OU are 15-30 for 102 in 5 games. As for his start, that didn't last long:

made first start as a Sooner vs. Texas (10/8) and completed six passes for 38 yards
While Ewers was back, the Sooners (3-3, 0-3) were without starting quarterback Dillon Gabriel, who didn’t play a week after getting hit in the head and knocked out of the TCU game with a concussion. Pitt transfer Davis Beville got the start, but Oklahoma opted for numerous wildcat plays without the quarterback and finished with only 39 yards passing and 195 overall.

Passing
Like I said HE PLAYED---- FACT, not that I watched more than a few plays, I was actually at Planet Fitness and saw a few plays.

Passing

How bad is Davis Beville? Those are FSU backup QB numbers? Its really amazing how bad some of these backups at the blue bloods are. Remember when Colt McCoy went down in the Natty and they put in some 5'8 150 pound kid who probably couldn't have won the job at Central Catholic?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT