ADVERTISEMENT

Eastern Michigan's tarp

Lyke should have brought it with her when she left EMU, employees leaving companies always bring things for the old place with them.

I like the tarp, but wow is that gray field hideous.

I don't think that any of these off color fields look good. Central Arkansas' may be the worst. It alternates in five yard stripes, one stripe purple, one strip gray. No, really, that's what they did.

estes.jpg

Pitt will end up buying a tarp that matches the yellow seats they were trying to hide.

There is advertising throughout college stadiums. Why wouldn’t u create tarps with advertising on it? A big UPMC tarp, People’s Gas, Dick’s Sporting Goods, PNC Bank, Westinghouse, etc. You are actually making money for unused seats.

There is advertising throughout college stadiums. Why wouldn’t u create tarps with advertising on it? A big UPMC tarp, People’s Gas, Dick’s Sporting Goods, PNC Bank, Westinghouse, etc. You are actually making money for unused seats.

No if you are going to tarp you make it look classy and integrated. if you use it for advertising you just cheapened it and look 2nd rate.

Ok, so we are resorting to a low-level MAC program for guidance on fixing our yellow seat syndrome.. Sad days for Pitt football.

I do like those actual tarps though. Im sure Pitt will find a way to butcher than Tarp project though. o_O

Ok, so we are resorting to a low-level MAC program for guidance on fixing our yellow seat syndrome.. Sad days for Pitt football.

I do like those actual tarps though. Im sure Pitt will find a way to butcher than Tarp project though. o_O
We are paying big bucks to Heather for these innovative ideas.

Reactions: paulbl99

That would look stupid. You make a tarp with a cool Pitt design that actually adds to the atmosphere.

I like the tarp, but wow is that gray field hideous.

I don't think that any of these off color fields look good. Central Arkansas' may be the worst. It alternates in five yard stripes, one stripe purple, one strip gray. No, really, that's what they did.

estes.jpg

I know this was not the purpose of your post but that picture shows a "packed house" of 20K people. I guarantee you the atmosphere was better and louder than if you scattered those 20K in a 70K stadium.

The best would be a tarp with images of fans.
Or maybe we could put dummies in the seats. Blow-up dolls. You get the idea.

Or maybe every week could be Panther Fan Dog Day.
Bring your dogs.
Instantly filled stadium.
Hipsters would bring their rescued pitbulls.
Old people can bring whatever ugly pure bred dogs they have that are hopefully eaten by the pitbulls.
I'm emailing Lyke now.

How about each upper deck section have a tarp with one of the beautiful pitt cheerleaders in their retro look (like last night). That’d at least give me something pleasant to look at for 3 hours.

That would look stupid. You make a tarp with a cool Pitt design that actually adds to the atmosphere.
You like noisy little places. You should spend your time at HS fields. Then you can do those exciting teen age chants and get all excited over the atmosphere.

Lets just get a live Panther on the sidelines and get it over with. Could you imagine? I'd go just to see that.

I wish this guy was our coach. Narduzzi sucks at public speaking and isn't engaging at all.

We could play our home games in Ypsilanti. Then we don't even need to but the tarp. It is already there.

Lol at Leach: "f*ck you and f*ck me too". That's great!

But seriously, that would not go over well unless there were lots of winning going on otherwise. It's cool and funny if you are a winning program that had a hiccup. But therwise I think people wouldn't like it. Can you imagine the reaction if we got the same clip and it was Stallings?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT