ADVERTISEMENT

Elliot Donald Recruit Analysis

TJOlsen

Walk-on
Sep 13, 2017
I want to preface this post by saying I do not monetize my videos and gain nothing from their post. I have been a Pitt fan since 2008 and have been making these recruit analysis videos for roughly a year now. I am throughly impressed with Elliot and think the young man is special and actually underrated. Below is a Recruit analysis I created on the young man.

Recruit Analysis

Elliot Donald is a 4-star DL prospect for the recruiting class of 2021 committed to the University of Pittsburgh! The 6’2, 250 pound DL has top end explosion and power off of the snap of the ball! Due to his ability to create penetration and identify cut-back lanes it is very difficult to run plays outside the hashmarks against Elliot. He consistently gets underneath the Offensive lineman’s pads and has inside hands (the young man has extremely active and violent hands)!

Elliot effectively uses power and finesse pass rush moves, preventing opposing OL from being able to anticipate his pass rush. The young man does a superb job of occupying and manipulating double teams preventing the blockers from being able to effectively block the LB at the second level. Watch Elliot’s highlights and recruit analysis!

Reactions: Teh Teh
I want to preface this post by saying I do not monetize my videos and gain nothing from their post. I have been a Pitt fan since 2008 and have been making these recruit analysis videos for roughly a year now. I am throughly impressed with Elliot and think the young man is special and actually underrated. Below is a Recruit analysis I created on the young man.

Recruit Analysis

Elliot Donald is a 4-star DL prospect for the recruiting class of 2021 committed to the University of Pittsburgh! The 6’2, 250 pound DL has top end explosion and power off of the snap of the ball! Due to his ability to create penetration and identify cut-back lanes it is very difficult to run plays outside the hashmarks against Elliot. He consistently gets underneath the Offensive lineman’s pads and has inside hands (the young man has extremely active and violent hands)!

Elliot effectively uses power and finesse pass rush moves, preventing opposing OL from being able to anticipate his pass rush. The young man does a superb job of occupying and manipulating double teams preventing the blockers from being able to effectively block the LB at the second level. Watch Elliot’s highlights and recruit analysis!
What’s your take on the other recruits?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT