ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN Keeps Playoff/5+7 format

I'll watch whichever group Pitt is in and totally ignore the other.
If they're even relevant enough to be on TV after all of this new realignment occurs. There's the problem for the schools that aren't members of the B1G and SEC. Everyone that's left will be like a 2nd - smaller division of CF

If they're even relevant enough to be on TV after all of this new realignment occurs. There's the problem for the schools that aren't members of the B1G and SEC. Everyone that's left will be like a 2nd - smaller division of CF
FCS games are on TV all the time, I've seen Duquesne and RMU on TV often, all the G5 teams are always on TV, and seems if you get ESPN+ you can watch all kinds of lower level leagues. Every Saturday all day there are wall to wall football games on TV from 11 am to after midnight, this big super league THAT I WON'T WATCH won't have enough teams to fill all those slots.

Spoken like a true B10 fan.

That's not going to happen, and the sooner you accept it, the better off you will be.
It's not a matter of me accepting anything, it is a matter of doing the right thing for all of the FBS D-I football programs. They need to work for the good of all the teams, not just a greedy self serving few.

And even if the B10 and SEC grow to 20-22 members, they will lose far too many casual college football viewers if there's only 40-45 schools in the top division of college football. They need fans of Pitt, WVU, Colorado State, NC St, Lou, Kansas, etc to pay attention and they wont. The B10 and SEC arent this stupid. They'll need to keep the other schools around.

It's not a matter of me accepting anything, it is a matter of doing the right thing for all of the FBS D-I football programs. They need to work for the good of all the teams, not just a greedy self serving few.
Dude. You think that doing the right thing enters into this process at all?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT