ADVERTISEMENT

Fearbry commits to PSU

Bro you are still on this? Why does he have to be weird? If he said that during his Pitt visit would you be saying this. You are a lair legend of sorts but act your age and stop with the buffoon stuff. These are KIDS!
I wouldn't post it but I'd think it. That comment made me think PSU is the perfect place for this kid/pro athlete in 12 months.

That hurts. Not devastating like the Efton Reid snub was to Capel and his program, but painful to be sure. That’s the kind of player in your own backyard that you need to close on if you’re ever gonna get over the hump as a HC/program.

Like I said, NOBODY gives a shit what they did years ago , which is the lowest of low of all acts involving kids, but means nothing at all to the NCAA or young football players.

I’m with you. I’m not a “best of luck” etc type of guy. Hope he flops.
Yea, I hate the best of luck guys. Anytime a local kid goes elsewhere, I wish nothing but the worst for him football-wise. I hope this kid has the worst 4-5 years possible at PSU. I kinda doubt he will though because he seems extremely easy to please. "Wow this place has food. Unbelievable. They have a weight room? Crazy. My mind is blown."

247 has Penn State at #3 right now and Pitt at #48. Maybe I wasn’t completely accurate about the 4 commits they got this weekend, but anyone saying they would trade #48 for #3 isnt realistic
3?-and your season will end up with 4 losses? You need to quit worrying about star rankings-and find a new coach-because obviously you have some of the best talent in the country and can’t turn it into wins

Reactions: kma0043
Bummer to lose a well regarded city league kid. As others have stated, not too concerned about DL recruiting though.

Reactions: ThePanthers
Glad Marion pointed this out. There had to be some foul play involved IMO to get Fearbry to st penn.
I doubt any foul play. Just a weird dude who had extremely low expectations of what a D1 football program is and had his mind blown when he saw they have food, dorms, weight rooms, locker rooms, etc.

Glad Marion pointed this out. There had to be some foul play involved IMO to get Fearbry to st penn.
I don’t understand the correlation here. Because Donald — a generational talent — played at Pitt there must have been foul play involved for Fearbry to choose Penn State? It’s not even the same coaching staff that Donald played under, so there really is no correlation to be made.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT