-------------

Nevada 26 of 83
OK St 23 of 83
Vandy 4 of 83
Clemson 1 of 83

I am putting in OK St over NC State.
Agree but If we hear OK State announced, that’s probably bad news

We are the lowest team in by far according to the matrix .... pretty ****ed up

I don't understand why Nevadas metrics are so good. NET and RPI seem like nonsense to me. Pitt should be ahead of NC State. I'm about 90 percent sure we are in, and about 75 percent sure we play in Dayton.

Reactions: cabe23
I don't understand why Nevadas metrics are so good. NET and RPI seem like nonsense to me. Pitt should be ahead of NC State. I'm about 90 percent sure we are in, and about 75 percent sure we play in Dayton.

The MW plays D2 teams (doesn't hurt NET) and doesn't schedule low majors. Very very few Q4 games in MW

WWE is trying to get their matches on the betting sites. Could you imagine knowing the booker/match scripter???

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
WWE is trying to get their matches on the betting sites. Could you imagine knowing the booker/match scripter???
The betting sites could limit the bets to something reasonable. The WWE would gain more viewers in the process, so I’m sure they could both benefit from it.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
The betting sites could limit the bets to something reasonable. The WWE would gain more viewers in the process, so I’m sure they could both benefit from it.
No doubt. They are considering not telling the wrestlers until a few minutes prior to the match the result. These guys are degenerates. Better take their phones away from them until the match is over. Lol.

This can’t end well.

If that’s the game being played, then the ACC needs to get on board and do the same.

I dont understand why they dont. I know this is going to an extreme but its better to play 4-5 D2 teams than 4-5 low majors. Not saying they should do that many but at least 1. And no NEC, HBCU, or other low majors

No doubt. They are considering not telling the wrestlers until a few minutes prior to the match the result. These guys are degenerates. Better take their phones away from them until the match is over. Lol.

This can’t end well.

Whoa, wait a second. You're not implying what I think you're implying, are you? You actually think these matches have pre-determined outcomes? Take off the tinfoil hat, Fk!

its-still.gif

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT