ADVERTISEMENT

Fire Harbaugh, Michigan Sucks

steel_curtain

All Conference
Nov 9, 2014
-Said along Michigan, Texas, Tennessee, Florida, Texas A&M and the rest of the constant overrateds will choke.

-2 Down and exposed in week 1 already. Michigan and Texas look awful. Did Florida lose by 60 to Florida St yet? Oh, we have to wait for week 14 for that.

-Said along Michigan, Texas, Tennessee, Florida, Texas A&M and the rest of the constant overrateds will choke.

-2 Down and exposed in week 1 already. Michigan and Texas look awful. Did Florida lose by 60 to Florida St yet? Oh, we have to wait for week 14 for that.

If you’re so sure about this stuff why aren’t you betting it?

Would’ve thought most books had shut you down by now.

If you’re so sure about this stuff why aren’t you betting it?

Would’ve thought most books had shut you down by now.

I bet and won. No need to showboat on a Message board. Its like clockwork with these clown schools that think they are good.

I bet and won. No need to showboat on a Message board. Its like clockwork with these clown schools that think they are good.

If so I can certainly respect that.

I would certainly give you full limits and somewhat beyond that however.

So you have the ability to make all kinds of bets all thw time, but when you travel, you don’t have the ability to connect to the internet?

Something doesn’t add up here.

Reactions: Jpripper88
So you have the ability to make all kinds of bets all thw time, but when you travel, you don’t have the ability to connect to
Something doesn’t add up here.
It's a little device called a telephone,you can call in bets you know?

You think we could beat Michigan? Albany was throwing the ball downfield against us pretty easy. But Harbaugh has definitely underachieved so
since arriving.

3 of the teams you mentioned, UF, UT, and A&M, aren't even ranked. How are they overrated, they're not rated

3 of the teams you mentioned, UF, UT, and A&M, aren't even ranked. How are they overrated, they're not rated
Tennessee isn't very good, and everyone knows that. How about UCLA? Probably the most overrated program in America. People talk about them like they're one of the big boys, and every year they come up small.

There is to much on this thread to make fun at but I will go with..... VEGAS is GDO, you are it's beeotch, and you are not losing small and winning big. Lol.

You think we could beat Michigan? Albany was throwing the ball downfield against us pretty easy. But Harbaugh has definitely underachieved so
since arriving.

And if you watched the Michigan game, they can't throw the ball down the field, so we were stand a chance.

Tennessee isn't very good, and everyone knows that. How about UCLA? Probably the most overrated program in America. People talk about them like they're one of the big boys, and every year they come up small.
UCLA is never mentioned as a top program. If you’d have said USC I’d agree with you.

But back to UCLA-give Chip his QB and a couple of years to recruit his players to his system and watch out. That was the best hire of the offseason.

Last edited:

You’re throwing around FSU as a top team this yearr?

Steel,
I applaud your confidence! History just doesn’t sit well with you and your BOLD statements. Please lighten up on the amount of posts this year, as you’re firing on all cylinders already and hating teams/ crowning teams that have only played one week of football. Sit back and enjoy the next few weeks of football as the legitimate college rankings start to unfold! Hopefully Pitt will make a splash and enter the rankings!
Examples of bad posts:
1. Last bowl season.... “Big Ten is getting crushed” after an early nonsignficiant bowl loss- Big Ten went on to win the best bowl record!
2. Pitt recruit locks for the past few years- the big local recruits didn’t land at Pitt despite your inside info!
3. This post!

Examples/Recommendations of how to gain respect when posting. Keep it positive and simple:
1. Good win for Pitt today!
2. Pickett was fun to watch today!
3. I’m excited to see our team this year, especially the wide receivers, D-Line, etc!

Bold statements are not smart statements to date, my friend!
H2P!

Reactions: rockypanther
Offense in general and QB play in particular continue to be a huge problem for Harbaugh. Was not impressed with Patterson at all.

Having said that it’s way too early to draw any conclusions from yesterday’s games.

Steel,
I applaud your confidence! History just doesn’t sit well with you and your BOLD statements. Please lighten up on the amount of posts this year, as you’re firing on all cylinders already and hating teams/ crowning teams that have only played one week of football. Sit back and enjoy the next few weeks of football as the legitimate college rankings start to unfold! Hopefully Pitt will make a splash and enter the rankings!
Examples of bad posts:
1. Last bowl season.... “Big Ten is getting crushed” after an early nonsignficiant bowl loss- Big Ten went on to win the best bowl record!
2. Pitt recruit locks for the past few years- the big local recruits didn’t land at Pitt despite your inside info!
3. This post!

Examples/Recommendations of how to gain respect when posting. Keep it positive and simple:
1. Good win for Pitt today!
2. Pickett was fun to watch today!
3. I’m excited to see our team this year, especially the wide receivers, D-Line, etc!

Bold statements are not smart statements to date, my friend!
H2P!
Look at me!!! Steel has been doing this for a while. But every time people get suckered into arguing and making his threads popular.

Reactions: mjsdoc3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT