ADVERTISEMENT

Flo Wrestling Super 32 High School Tourney

mike412

Head Coach
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Santa Monica, CA
Recently finished. 18 wrestlers from Pennsylvania made it to the Quarterfinals, the highest of any state.

FloWrestling listed the college commitments of all of the Quarterfinalists who have committed. Not all had. Mason Gibson, for example, I believe only is in 9th grade. But, most had committed.

Of those who have committed to ACC teams, 2 committed to UNC; 2 to NC State; 1 to VT; 1 to UVA; 0 to Pitt.

Recently finished. 18 wrestlers from Pennsylvania made it to the Quarterfinals, the highest of any state.

FloWrestling listed the college commitments of all of the Quarterfinalists who have committed. Not all had. Mason Gibson, for example, I believe only is in 9th grade. But, most had committed.

Of those who have committed to ACC teams, 2 committed to UNC; 2 to NC State; 1 to VT; 1 to UVA; 0 to Pitt.
Do you just look for crap to complain about? I swear that all you do. Sheesh

Steen pulled out due to injury. Cole hivnor lost to eventual champion in round of 32. This isn't your typical tournament. I want to say Cole won 5 matches but still did not place

Hivnor had a great tournament. Lost in the blood round. Steen and Augustine would likely have placed (no guarantees but Steen went toe to toe with the 120 finalist a couple of weeks ago).

Yea Steen was one of the top 4 guys at 120 before he pulled out he had a good chance of wining it although that was a loaded division

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT