ADVERTISEMENT

Fraud

tenor.gif

sources: Arizona State's Todd Graham fears even a win over Arizona wouldn't be enough to save his job. ASU vetting candidates.
Penni looking for relatives everywhere, may have a missionary 3rd cousin in Tulagi, need a HC for a 6 man football team. Fraud, according to the Solomon Island Gazette is the leading canidate, could be Penni's and Fraud dream job.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
Ah well. All dream jobs must come to an end.

Based upon respective results it might just be that Norvell was the real driving force behind Graham's success anyway. He's done very well at Memphis while Toddy's achieved nothing without him.

Reactions: DiehardPanther
His dream job will be at ECU next year or a AAC school. He will use them to try and rebuild his reputation for 1 year or 2. Guy is a horrible person deep down and not a good enough coach to be that way. I hope he gets fired leaving the field , calling it getting the Arkansas!

I feel terrible for the man. Oh wait, didn't he turn his back on 2 schools?

Good riddance. What goes around is coming back around. Maybe he can go resurrect Rice who finished 1-11

I change lives of children in trouble , and get them on a path to being positive member of society, so he may have more money , but I like my rewarding job , and he is a shitball at his.

Not surprised. Will be interesting to see what he does next. Get another gig or hook up w/Norvell.

Something obviously going on there, guys record hasn’t been bad at all.

Hopefully his next job is somewhere cold, dreary, and outside the P5.

I was never a fan of him and thought it was despicable they way he left. But Arizona State is delusional if they think they should treat their head coaching position the same as LSU and Alabama where they should be competing for conference and national championships every single year. Graham had a lot of early success and deserved more time. Especially when he went 7-5 and won their rivalry game. It’s one thing if they encouraged him to take another job. But to fire his outright is crazy. And again I’m glad he’s gone and really wasn’t a big fan.

I was never a fan of him and thought it was despicable they way he left. But Arizona State is delusional if they think they should treat their head coaching position the same as LSU and Alabama where they should be competing for conference and national championships every single year. Graham had a lot of early success and deserved more time. Especially when he went 7-5 and won their rivalry game. It’s one thing if they encouraged him to take another job. But to fire his outright is crazy. And again I’m glad he’s gone and really wasn’t a big fan.

Why can't they. We shall see what they spend and who they hire. Only at Pitt do we try and lower the bar

Graham has coached 12 years in 3 different conferences, two of which were sort of bad. 0 conference titles. This is despite the fact he has constantly surrounded himself with some very good assistant coaches who typically ran the offense MUCH better than he ran his 3-3 stack "attacking" defense -- Gus Malzahn, Mike Norvell, Herb Hand, Chad Morris. They all did some great work away from Fraud.

I was surprised how well he did with Erickson's recruits but the decline at Arizona State (12-15 conference record the last three years) shows how he can run out of steam. They also had a significantly worse record after being caught stealing signals. Recruiting is declining. He should go back to Rice, that sort of job is good for him.

He’ll break out the same intro press conference script — but I have a feeling this time it will be at a school with less “tradition” and “great players” to note

Graham described his top five goals in order as integrity of the program, graduate 100 percent of the players, win the Big East, win a BCS bowl, and win a national championship.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT