ADVERTISEMENT

Friday Reveal!

JohnnyGossamer

Head Coach
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2010
It's up on the Pitt Football Equipment Twitter feed. Looks like matte blue helmet, white jersey and white pants. I like it! Can't post a picture currently.

CsfF6d7XgAAFWQi.jpg:large

I guess it's time to add the white helmet with the blue stripe. Then we can really become unrecognizable.

No white helmet! Just the classic shinny gold and modern matte blue should suffice.

No white helmet! Just the classic shinny gold and modern matte blue should suffice.
after the Homecoming game, they can add the yellow and blue throwback helmet into the mix, although it wouldn't match with anything color-wise except the throwback uniform.

after the Homecoming game, they can add the yellow and blue throwback helmet into the mix, although it wouldn't match with anything color-wise except the throwback uniform.
Oh, man. Yeah. That'd be weird. Might throw off the opponent for a quarter. I'm thinking they won't do that.

Not hard to predict what they will choose, considering the gold pants are treated like someone rubbed zeka on them. Next game at NC will be all white with the gold helmet. Then home against Marshall it's back to all blue with the gold helmet.

I am old fashioned and like all white, I remember when home teams in high schools wore the white jersey's .

I too dislike white pants. Pitt doesn't look like Pitt with white. They should be blue or yellow with a stripe of the other color so people know immediately Pitt is playing. That said, I'm not on the team and if the players enjoy them then so be it.

I want to see them as a team on the field first before passing judgement, but they do look sharp in the picture. Whether you like them or not, or think they look like Pitt or not, you gotta love the script helmets. The big Pitt on the helmet won't leave anyone guessing who's on the field.

I want to see them as a team on the field first before passing judgement, but they do look sharp in the picture. Whether you like them or not, or think they look like Pitt or not, you gotta love the script helmets. The big Pitt on the helmet won't leave anyone guessing who's on the field.

R2D2?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT