ADVERTISEMENT

FSU wins national title

Jordyn Dudley looks like a different level player than I have seen in years in college soccer. I thought the same of Catarina Macario a few years ago, but Dudley is a unicorn. She looks USWNT ready right now.

FSU with one of the greatest seasons ever. Just a juggernaut.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt and jctrack
Jordyn Dudley looks like a different level player than I have seen in years in college soccer. I thought the same of Catarina Macario a few years ago, but Dudley is a unicorn. She looks USWNT ready right now.

i wish Pitt had been placed in a different quadrant. I would have liked to have seen how far they may have progressed if they hadn't had to play FSU when they did. H2P

Really starting to worry about Macario. She blew out her knee in June 2022. It was thought that she had a chance to play in the World Cup but that came and went without her being close. Now it’s almost 18 months out from the injury and I don’t think she’s training yet with Chelsea. It’s tough getting news out of the women’s super league, but I’m really hoping she can come back and Chelsea can roster her for the knockout stages of the champions league. But I’m starting to wonder if she will even be ready for the Olympics.

do you have the scores at the half? wasn't it like 24-3 FSU outscored opponents in the 2nd half of games? what an incredible stat.
It was 3-0 at the half. FSU is probably the fastest women’s soccer team I ever have seen, and Stanford’s fullbacks were the slowest. Or maybe FSU just made them look slow.

Wait until you see Wrianna Hudson next season. Incoming freshman my kid played against for years. She and Dudley look like twins. Both tall, strong, and great finishers.

Wait until you see Wrianna Hudson next season. Incoming freshman my kid played against for years. She and Dudley look like twins. Both tall, strong, and great finishers.
Is she the giant from Buffalo? If so, yes I have seen her.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT