ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Pitt at Tennessee (Johnny Majors Classic)

I’m thinking we need 3 more points if we are going to put this away. Unfortunately, we can’t run the ball.

Lol @ that throw
Damn man, I’m assuming you have some sort of personal issue with Hooker, the hatred is way over the top.
We all know he’s not that good, but I’m pretty sure he’s won the starting job moving forward after today.

Damn man, I’m assuming you have some sort of personal issue with Hooker, the hatred is way over the top.
We all know he’s not that good, but I’m pretty sure he’s won the starting job moving forward after today.

Wut? There’s like 3 other people that also commented on the throw in the thread. It was so bad it was comment worthy.

It should have been called out as an AIRBALL

this defense is straight trash, man. and this is the worst special teams we've had in a long time.

Wut? There’s like 3 other people that also commented on the throw in the thread. It was so bad it was comment worthy.
You’ve made like 20 comments. Your vitriol against him is worse than mine against Locksley, and that’s saying something.

So I guess they’re just going to let Hooker run for first down the rest of game

Oh no way is that a PI

no friggen way

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT