ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

Smart play by Johnson enticing the reaction.

I may be in the minority, but I think it should have just been a technical Flagrant. Dude was frustrated. Let em play. Maybe I'm old school.

Dirty plays like that can't be allowed- it had nothing to do with the game of basketball.

I may be in the minority, but I think it should have just been a technical Flagrant. Dude was frustrated. Let em play. Maybe I'm old school.

Reactions: gary2
How can a top big guy not want to come to Pitt? It is a very obvious need and they can be very good next year with a few of them

By rule, it’s pretty clear it was an ejection.

Your point that the rule should change might hold though.

X needs to be aware of how valuable he is to his team and stop this early foul trouble stuff. I knows he’s young but they need him on the floor for max minutes. They got away with it last game but it can’t continue.

Reactions: gary2
Big difference in experience between these teams. That's what will hurt pitt most

There's a lot of athletic guys on the court today.

#analysis

Ellison plays out of control, all the time. To a lesser extent Toney as well. Wilson Frame is doing nothing to help the team on the offensive end.

Reactions: hailtopitt25
For those who fret over these kind of things. Torin Dorn was the 386th rated recruit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT