ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

i used to be such a diehard pitt fan, but games like today that happen too many times a year wear you down to being apathetic toward this program

narduzzi won't get fired anytime soon if at all ever. all those who call for him to get fired on the field clearly haven't been following this program to know that that is but a pipe dream.

I don't disagree.
Pitt does not put a priority on winning. Being competitive and graduating with no off-field problems are the measuring sticks.
I won't travel to Pitt games anymore. I used to drive from Charlotte. When I moved to Arkansas, I would try to attend a game if I was in town.
Now, I don't even bother. I love the university but hate the football program.

Reactions: pittisit37
As I acknowledged he is a good QB, but did very little in their first 2 games this year. Looks like a world beater today though against this defense.
Can you think of throw that was contested that wasn’t a PI? Not arguing with you at all I am just trying to figure if he had to make any hard throws.
H2P

This is deja vu

This is Youngstown State

This is Ohio U

Allowing a MAC to score this many points on your home field is a complete embarrassment.

They’re a good offense? Michigan didn’t think so.

Need one of those patented quick scores here, score quickly and don’t have to rely on this beleaguered defense for a 3 and out.

Yeah but now down 10

this completely sucks

we aren’t winning this game

We are not a good team. Our defense is not as good as last year. Our offense is 100% Pickett, but without a line. No run game, our only strength on d is getting to the qb and these quick strike offenses limit that, and pick us apart.

This is deja vu

This is Youngstown State

This is Ohio U

Allowing a MAC to score this many points on your home field is a complete embarrassment.

You forgot a few ...

This is Akron

This is Bowling Green

This is Toledo

Reactions: singregardless
This is deja vu

This is Youngstown State

This is Ohio U

Reminds me of Toledo in the glass bowl.

with Pat

watch the defense improve a little next yr, but the offense to bottom out with pickett gone= 6-6 or 7-5

I am torn. I dont particular like Narduzzi as a person, he is ok... thats it. I know change brings crap years, but of course I agree we shouldnt be losing to western michigan. Even with all the graduates, our recruiting should be better than the MAC team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT