ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia State beating Auburn 17-12 now

DruidTM

Heisman Winner
Oct 26, 2012
Ahem. PSU win not looking so hot ??

late first half lots of game left though

I wouldn’t be surprised to see the American Conference look to add Georgia State whenever UCF and Cincinnati leave. Lots of potential there in downtown Atlanta.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see the American Conference look to add Georgia State whenever UCF and Cincinnati leave. Lots of potential there in downtown Atlanta.
You’re onto something (from what I’ve heard). AAC would be foolish not to go after Sun Belt teams. Football is a red state affair in youth/high school/college. Go South!

I’m just not sure it’s going to be able to gather MWC teams. I’m fact, I’m not so certain the reverse couldn’t happen.

Doesn't matter. PSU has a 1 game season
Penn St??? Huh?? They’ll have 3-4 losses. Middle of the road B1G team. Don’t like their QB at all...(although I’d take him 100 out of 100 times over Doege).

WVU played LSU in prime time and gameday was in Morgantown about 10 years ago. Both teams were 3-0 or 4-0. Long story short...WVU was an average football team. It’s still wayyyy too early to think anything is that good or that bad. More than likely, Penn St will continue to be a solid, not spectacular, team. 9-3 or 8-4 seems right.

You’re onto something (from what I’ve heard). AAC would be foolish not to go after Sun Belt teams. Football is a red state affair in youth/high school/college. Go South!

I’m just not sure it’s going to be able to gather MWC teams. I’m fact, I’m not so certain the reverse couldn’t happen.
Agreed. I could see Navy leaving the AAC in a few seasons, leaving them with three open spots counting Cincinnati and UCF. I think they will likely go after rising football programs in major southern metro areas. My personal favorites would be Charlotte, Georgia State, and UAB.

Penn St??? Huh?? They’ll have 3-4 losses. Middle of the road B1G team. Don’t like their QB at all...(although I’d take him 100 out of 100 times over Doege).

WVU played LSU in prime time and gameday was in Morgantown about 10 years ago. Both teams were 3-0 or 4-0. Long story short...WVU was an average football team. It’s still wayyyy too early to think anything is that good or that bad. More than likely, Penn St will continue to be a solid, not spectacular, team. 9-3 or 8-4 seems right.

They may lose a few but they will be favored in 11 of 12.

Auburn finally pulls ahead with a TD in final minute.

This confirms that PSU is at least slightly better than Georgia State.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaleighPittFan
Auburn finally pulls ahead with a TD in final minute.

This confirms that PSU is at least slightly better than Georgia State.

The Big Ten is horrible. Slightly better than the joke of a league we play in. PSU has 9 wins just for showing up. 50/50 games vs Iowa and OSU

I sure wish we could ever say we have 9 wins by just showing up.

And please don’t blame it on our OOC slate always being so tough.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT